2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

Old November 13th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
127.0.0.1

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The Truth Will Set You Free | November 12, 2007

Some sobering advice from a fellow blogger at reigngame.com:

Alright, I know 90% of you guys follow politics so you've undoubtably
read and/or heard about the current Iran situation. I'd like to
briefly talk about the figurative war with Iran. For the sake of
discussion, let's begin with the questionably optimistic assumption
that no major country would forcefully oppose (economically or
militarily) full-scale US military operations in Iran. Nevermind
Iran's 12% imports with Germany and 10% imports with China - I'm sure
Germany and China's economies don't want Iran's money anyway, right?
Nevermind the fact that Iran exports 2,836,000 barrels of oil per day
to various nations that depend on that oil.

We can all just ride bikes until the 2 month war is over! As to the
Iranians themselves, I'm sure they're just dying (no pun intended) to
be invaded, er, `liberated` by Americans, considering the `horrid` 70%
approval rating of Ahmadinejad and the `devastating` $8,700 gross
domestic product per capita (8.6% better than China). I'm sure we'll
be "welcomed in the streets" after we "shock and awe" all important
looking buildings to Jahannum and back.

With a little help from the boys at GFP, I did some exploring into the
military systems of America and Iran and what I found was
alarming . . .

2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel
than China and Russia combined. 11.7 million guerillas - Talk about
hell. The bottom line is, America can't even handle Iraq. At one
point, we thought we would rush in, smite some nubs with dirks and
bubble hearth back home in time for American Idol. Not quite. And with
Iran, reality is going to hurt a lot more.
America is War Stomping on Artificial Ice Above the Pit of Sparta

At the risk of loosing all my credibility, allow my concern to
manifest itself in a less than mature way: Our economy is &%$#ed. We
have a -862,300,000,000 dollar cash balance. That puts us LAST in the
world for cash balance of our own currency. This is what people are
talking about when they say deficit. But this is more than a deficit;
this is an abandonment of the dollar. The conclusion? Changes. And not
the type of changes 2Pac wanted. Big changes that will crash into the
hull of the United States.
Nerf Executive Branch

America is tipping back way too far in her easy chair - something is
about to happen. This upcoming 2008 election is extremely pivotal. I'm
not going to name any candidates because this isn't that type of
article. But let the point of this entire post clear: If you think
times are boring, think again. If you think the future is predictable,
think again. My advice to everyone who reads this is to be thoughtful,
be skeptical, be wise. Learn, test what you learn and share it. The
future of your family tree is in the balance.

http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/ira...sold iers.htm

Old November 13th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
TCO

Sieze the cash, Seize the oil and leave it burning. The reason we are
still in Iraq is that we are nice, plain and simple. We could have
left long ago and not worried about anything from them for a long long
time but we are too nice for that. We want to help them out of thier
"issues" with themselves (i.e. genocide). if we pull out now then they
will be killing themselves for years too come fighting over whats
left. As for the "draft" it won't be an issue, one American solider
has to kill 5 Iranian soliders. That would be a piece of cake. We
would not even have to get close to them to do that, as long as they
are hopefully stupid and stay away from the non combatants. It's when
you throw the innocents in the mix that it gets ugly and why Iraq is
still ugly today. Even if they do blend in then it's o.k. too, all we
have to do is remove the hardware (i.e. Tanks, Planes, Etc) which we
can do all too well. It's hard to seperate the bad guy from the good
guys until they are shooting at you (for you see, all they have is
rifles and pistols and and RPG's). We can just leave after Iran
because they don't have the genocide issues that Iraq has. My Two
Cents,

TC

Old November 13th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
Jon Slaughter

"TCO" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

And Iraq seems to be getting betting every day. (no doubt it would have
been much better if the liberals wouldn't have tried to sabotague it like
they did vietnam)

If in 10 years Iraq is a peaceful country well on its way I'm sure the
liberals will somehow give themselfs credit for it.

I think the issue with Iran is mainly that of the cleric government. Take
them out and let Iran's people deal with whats left as they seem more likely
to handle it(there is a large pro-democracy student population that will
probably pic up the slack).

I'm sure that our 2.3M us soliders can easily go against the 11.7M Iranians.
We are better trained and better equipped and we are fighting on there soil.
The biggest problem is civial causualties an liberal sabotagery.

My biggest fear is Putin. He seems to be getting more and more angry with
the US and he seems to be buddies with Adminajdidodidad. If we ever **** the
russians off were scewed because china will side with them.

Old November 13th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
Roedy Green

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:01:52 -0800, "127.0.0.1"
wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
someone who said :

2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

Iran will be a much much bigger nut to crack than Iraq, and Iraq has
not gone exactly swimmingly. It will be suicide for Bush to start a
war with Iran. I explain in detail why at
http://mindprod.com/politics/iran.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
Old November 14th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

We NEED to get into Iran NOW and take care of them. Most of them are
a bunch of crazy Islamic radicals that will have to be dealt with
either now or in a few years when they have a nuke. Lets do it now.
If Winston Churchill was still alive he'd already be dealing with
them. Too bad we don't still have great leaders like him. And the
libs are alost as bad as the Muslims...people need to wake up.

Old November 14th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Well, I'm from the UK...so I guess your philosphy doesn't work for
me... Hitler failed because he was promoting genocide. The USA
and UK are promoting democracy, freedom, and the right for women to be
able to go to school and work without being beaten by their husbands
and/or leaders. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! (I'm a girl...so don't try to
pretend that you understand)

Old November 14th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,comp.lang.java.programmer,sci.electronics.basics,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.digital
Roedy Green

On 13 Nov 2007 15:58:22 -0800, wrote, quoted or
indirectly quoted someone who said :

Most of them are
a bunch of crazy Islamic radicals that will have to be dealt with
either now or in a few years when they have a nuke.

No, they are not crazy. They are behaving completely rationally. Bush
announced he would attack them back in his axis of evil speech in
2001. They have prepared fro the attack. That was rational. North
Korea fended off the USA with a nuclear bluff.:That is pretty well the
only thing that will stop the USA from invading them and stealing
their oil and uranium. A war will be very very nasty. see
http://mindprod.com/politics/iran.html for why. It will make Iraq look
like a picnic.

Consider the USA attacked Iraq on the west and Afghanistan on east,
unprovoked. They would be absolutely nuts to trust the USA.