Get paid to post in forums..

Old August 22nd 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Stefano MacGregor

Default The South Park Scientology video

Mordechai Housman wrote:

Oops! LDS is the Mormon church, not the Scientologists. My mistake!

That's okay. It'll no more than two or three of us to gather up all
the worms that excaped from *that* can, and we can all get back on
topic the these groups.

--
Stefano "ben-Shomer" MacGregor

Old August 22nd 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Mark Lloyd

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:56:43 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:18:56 -0500, NotX
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:22:47 -0400, Al Klein
wrote:
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:44:17 -0400, Mike O'Connor
wrote:

You get the idea.

You mean the one about belief being a mental illness?

An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.

I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.

Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Old August 22nd 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Michael Siemon

wrote:

You get the idea.

You mean the one about belief being a mental illness?

An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.

I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.

Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.

Problem with this is that people _without_ prior early experience
of religion are often the best suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcandidates for
the scam religions like scientology, Krishna-consciousness, Moonies,
etc. It is primarily the heavily anti-rational (as opposed to just
non-rational :-)) prosyletizing/evangelizing/indoctrinating variants
that tend to be dangerous to young minds.
Old August 22nd 06, 08:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:05:55 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.

I agree - as long as the minimum is at least 3 digits, preferably with
the first one being at least "2". By that time you can handle
anything.
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 22nd 06, 09:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:03:38 -0700, Michael Siemon
wrote:

Problem with this is that people _without_ prior early experience
of religion are often the best suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcandidates for
the scam religions like scientology, Krishna-consciousness, Moonies,
etc. It is primarily the heavily anti-rational (as opposed to just
non-rational :-)) prosyletizing/evangelizing/indoctrinating variants
that tend to be dangerous to young minds.

A lot of those young minds, when they give up the religion they were
indoctrinated into when they still wore diapers, feel that they have
to look for something to replace it. Reminds me of something:

"Every sensible man, every honest man, must hold the Christian sect in
horror. 'But what shall we substitute in its place?' you say. What? A
ferocious animal has sucked the blood of my relatives. I tell you to
rid yourselves of this beast and you ask me what you shall put in its
place?" - Voltaire

Maybe if we taught *thinking* again? Or is that too radical a
concept?
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 22nd 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:07:47 -0400, "Lord Xenu"
wrote:

"Al Klein" wrote in message
.. .

Maybe if we taught *thinking* again? Or is that too radical a
concept?

Critical thinking? In the _schools_? You're _mad! Mad, I say!

Not even critical thinking, just thinking. I sit in Usenet and IRC
and see that many people don't think.
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 23rd 06, 03:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Ray Fischer

Mark Lloyd wrote:
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.

Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to
give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over
his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you
stop.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 23rd 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Alan Truism

Al Klein wrote:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:07:47 -0400, "Lord Xenu"
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html

"Not Found
The requested URL /icecast2_win32_2.2.0_setup.exe was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.webdingers.com Port 80"

Where are the FILEZ?!!

Old August 23rd 06, 08:58 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Lily Firered

Default The Church of Scientology will try to track you with web links: Was: Get paid to post in forums..

----quote Truth Seeker---
The Church of Scientology will try to track you with web links:

One of OSA's first priorities is to locate people who are
critical of their church or want to read criticism about scientology.
One of ways they go about doing this on this newsgroup is with web
links. Once you log onto a web site, whoever is running the web server
can trace your location back to you just like a phone call can be
traced back to where it was placed. They also can look inside your
computer via you web browser in order to get information about you
that was placed there by other web sites that you visited earlier on
the internet. The Church of Scientology has 100's of millions of
dollars and lots of highly trained computer technicians on their
payroll.

This is the reason why they are always trying to get you to go to
a web link or a web site. In order to get you to click on the link
they will name the link something that sounds critical of Scientology
like "thefraudeofscientology" or "scientologykills" or
"theScamofScientology". This is in order to ~bait~ you into making the
mistake of clicking that web link. Once you do your web browser will
come into play and will start sending information about you to that
web site and if that web site is being run by the OSA division of the
church of scientology, they have a lock on you then.

Never, ever click on any web site links you see listed in any
posts on this newsgroup, you have no way of knowing the good ones from
the OSA controlled ones. It's best that you just play it safe. Look at
it this way, if the people with those web sites have something to say,
why can't they say it on the newsgroup? Why do they ~insist~ that you
go there to read it? Reading a article with a newsreader is 100 times
more secure than reading that same document on a web site with a web
browser.

There is a undercover scientologist that posts under the name of
"roger gonnet" that is constantly trying to trick readers into logging
onto a OSA trap web sites. Do not click on any web links you see in
any of his posts. He makes a habit of responding to my articles by
saying something like this:

"I agree, and if you want to know more about the scam of scientology
go here..".

Now, when he says "the scam of scientology" that's to fool you into
thinking that he is a critic of scientology and that the web link was
put up by critics of scientology when in fact it was put up by the OSA
division of the church of scientology. Please, don't fall for this
trick!

Truth Seeker
===========
----end quote Truth Seeker---

To explain: OSA=office of special affairs of the church of scientology,
a kind of KGB.

Other poster's names who work the roger-gonnet-way: e.g. "Zinj".

..Lily.

Zinj wrote:
In article JiTFg.2855$8I1.2214@trndny05,
says...
Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.

Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset
and gives us more protection than any other single asset. If
certain parties thought we were real we would have infinitely
more trouble.... Without a public incredulity we never would
have gotten as far as we have. And now it's too late to be
stopped.
L. Ron Hubbard

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

Old August 23rd 06, 09:10 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Lily Firered

PS: on this "get paid to post in forums"-website the operators might
"just" like to phish for identities.
Please be very careful loggin on and revealing sensitive data.
Thank you.

..Lily.

----quote Truth Seeker---