FS: 99.9% NEW Pentax 645nII System + Lenses + Flash and Accessory

Old April 5th 04, 03:34 AM
Bruce

Default FS: 99.9% NEW Pentax 645nII System + Lenses + Flash and Accessory

1. Pentax 645nII + Pentax FA 75mm f2.8 lens + Pentax 120 film back
Whole Kit: $1475

2. Pentax FA 120mm f4 Macro lens (newer auto- focus model, not the old
manual focus one): $799

3. Metz 53 MZ-3 Flash: $325

4. Metz SCA 3702 Pentax Adapter: $49

Flash + Adapter together: $350

Entire system (Pentax 645nII + 120 back + 75mm AF lens + 120mm macro
AF lens + Metz flash and adapter): $2525 (BIG SAVING!!!)

Shipping is additional at actual cost via your preference of shipping.

Everything is in almost brand-new condition. I've shot less than 5
rolls with the camera, and it mainly just sits in the closet.
Everything comes in its original box, and a 7-day guarantee from me.
If you are not satisfied with the item either cosmetically or
functionally, return it to me within 7 days in the original condition,
and you will receive full refund minus shipping.

I prefer money order. Will accept PayPal but please add 3% for PayPal
fee.

Please email me at if interested. Reasonable
offer will be considered. Will also consider trading for Canon L
lenses if you have any.

MAKE ME OFFERS IF INTERESTED!!!