Rolleiflex 6008i system for sale

Old August 29th 03, 03:41 AM
Mark Malkin

Default Rolleiflex 6008i system for sale

Rolleiflex 6008i system for sale

Regrettably I am offering my complete Rolleiflex 6008 Integral system for sale
- I just do not use this professional medium format system enough to justify
keeping it.

The system includes all the components for professional macro work.
Most advanced MF camera system on the market - superb in every way
Best construction quality, user friendly interface, optical quality,
versatility, and convenience.
Everything carefully used and is in near mint condition with only slight
cosmetic marks.
Everything works as it did when new - I am the original owner of all but a few
accessory items.
Superb system with all the components carefully chosen, matched and selected;
Many important accessories are included.
Original boxes, manuals, and other original accessory items * most everything
in near mint condition * are included.

I am offering it first as a set; individual components to be offered for sale
in the future if the system is not sold as a package. I am not in a rush to
sell this system .

Camera body: Rolleiflex 6008 Integral. Waist level finder. Maxwell focusing
screen with grid lines. Standard 120 back with 2 film inserts included.
Arca style quick release plate by RRS
Hand grip, strap, electric remote release (buttons for both mirror and
shutter) Note that this camera system has the shortest shutter delay of any
SLR system that I am aware of * an amazing 3 milliseconds delay once the
mirror has been locked up. It is fast due to the design of the linear motor
activated leaf shutter in each lens. The fastest focal plane shutter 35mm SLR
cameras are in the 30+ millisecond range.
3 Nicad batteries * 2 with brand new cells
Rollei battery charger AND Maha battery charger - better than the Rollei!

45 degree prism finder ( older one labeled “SLX” * excellent condition)
Hi magnification Finder with loupe base for use as a 6x6 loupe
Minus diopters for the prism and the waist level finder

SCA356 TTL flash adapter
Metz 54MZ3 TTL flash with Rollei and Nikon TTL interface modules
Spare Rollei 97052 plain matte focus screen

Lenses * All Schneider. A superb set of optics.
40mm F3.5 Super Angulon HFT PQ with matching Schneider hood. An unbelievably
sharp and compact wide angle lens of modern floating element design.
90mm F4.0 APO Makro Symmar HFT PQS. Superb lens for both general and macro
application reaches 1:2 without accessories
150mm F5.6 APO Makro Symmar HFT PQ Superb macro lens for bellows. Sharpest
macro lens for the system * reaches beyond 1:1 with the bellows. Includes
Bay6 - 67mm filter adapter ring, Hoya UV filter, metal square lens hood.
300mm F4.0 APO Tele Xenar HFT PQ Medium telephoto lens * Fast and sharp. 95mm
Heliopan UV filter included. Built-in telescoping hood. Arca quick release
mounting plate.

Close up equipment
Fully automatic Rollei 6000 bellows with Arca quick release mounting plate.
Kirk flash bracket
68mm automatic extension tube ( older version * excellent+ condition)
34mm automatic extension tube
One unusual item I will offer as OPTIONAL to the package: PQ M39 makro shutter
assembly for fitting non-Rollei 39mm mount lenses such as the Zeiss Luminars.
An unusual accessory that readily adapts the camera system for specialized
lenses, microscopes, whatever can be fitted to a 39mm Leica thread. Includes
40mm- 39mm adapter for Schneider macro lenses.

This equipment is all in perfect operating condition and near-mint cosmetic
condition with exceptions noted on specific items. B&H currently sells these
items for a total of about $ 23,600 * I can offer it at a very significant
savings. I will gladly make exclusions of some items in the system to best
accommodate serious purchasers but I do not plan to sell individual components
at this time.
Payment must be completed in advance and I will work with the buyer to reach a
satisfactory arrangement for exchange. I have an excellent history of trading
on the www and welcome any serious inquiries. My price for this system as
listed (excluding the unusual M39 shutter) is $ 14,900 with actual shipping
costs (and credit card costs) to be borne by the purchaser. Please save my
time and yours and refrain from making low-ball offers - this is an immaculate
system and I believe my price is a very fair one. Somehow I will live with
smaller format equipment for my macro work - and my 2.8E for those MF scenics.
Please contact me for all questions and further discussion.
Mark Malkin, .