Pixmania?

Old June 25th 04, 08:09 AM
Graeme

Default Pixmania?

Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

Old June 25th 04, 09:11 AM
PhAnTOmaS

good in all europe

"Graeme" escribió en el mensaje
Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

Old June 25th 04, 06:48 PM
Colm

Good in my experience. Ordered a camera from them one afternoon 2 years ago.
Delivered before lunch the next day.

--
Colm

"Graeme" wrote in message
Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

Old June 25th 04, 09:46 PM
Maurice

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:09:11 +0100, "Graeme"
wrote:

Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

Bought a Fujifilm 5000 from the about 5/6 weeks ago, no
problems with that. I odered it via the phone then tracked
it via the internet. The sales lady spoke english and was
Ok.

First choice of camera was out of stock but due in a few
days. I changed my mind later and ordered the 3000 which
was delivered the next day (about midday) by DHL. You can
track the passage of the order via the DHL site. Time it
left Paris by air, time it arrived in Uk and left the depot
etc and after it has been delivered, who recieved it!!

Cannot comment on aftersales service as I have not had any
problems with the camera.
--
Maurice
remove DOT for email
Old June 26th 04, 12:01 AM
bagal

look out for manuals in french unless of course you are fluent in french :-)

das B

"Graeme" wrote in message
Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

Old June 26th 04, 12:56 AM
Toke Eskildsen

Graeme wrote:

Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

I bought a Kyocera SL400R with their Zen deal, received it after 2 or 3
days. Returned it 1½ month later because of a LCD problem. They took 8
days to examine it and then gave me a voucher for the money. I used it
to buy a Sony T1, which I received 2 days later.

The only problem I have had dealing with them is that it's rather
expensive to ship a return package from Denmark to France.
Old June 26th 04, 08:57 PM
Maurice

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 00:01:40 +0100, "bagal"
wrote:

look out for manuals in french unless of course you are fluent in french :-)

Forgot to mention that. Was told that the manuals were
french but can download an English version BUT there was an
english manual with mine, and a french and a german one.

das B

"Graeme" wrote in message
Pixmania (French?), good or bad?

--