"We will arrest you and confiscate your drones!!!" Superbowl paranoids

Old February 4th 16, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
(PeteCresswell)

Default "We will arrest you and confiscate your drones!!!" Superbowl paranoids

Per RichA:
32 miles??!

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35493636

"No-drone zones have become commonplace in the United States at sports
and entertainment events at which large crowds gather."

When the Pop was in town (Phila PA - USA), parading down Ben Franklin
Parkway and performing mass, I could not help thinking he was wide open
to an explosive-carrying drone.

Anybody know if Fiat sales are up in the USA?
--
Pete Cresswell
Old February 4th 16, 05:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
(PeteCresswell)

Per (PeteCresswell):
When the Pop was in town

Oops.... SHB "When the Pope was in town..."
--
Pete Cresswell
Old February 4th 16, 11:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/4/2016 5:36 PM, RichA wrote:
On Thursday, 4 February 2016 11:39:25 UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per RichA:
32 miles??!

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35493636

"No-drone zones have become commonplace in the United States at sports
and entertainment events at which large crowds gather."

When the Pop was in town (Phila PA - USA), parading down Ben Franklin
Parkway and performing mass, I could not help thinking he was wide open
to an explosive-carrying drone.

Anybody know if Fiat sales are up in the USA?
--
Pete Cresswell

Nancy-boy population today is averse to ANY kind of risk. How did America start breeding such "fem" males? The greater consequence of aversion to risk is no rewards, less innovation, falling behind other groups, etc.

You sound very insecure in your masculinity:

BTW Exactly what risks have you ever taken, physical and financial?

In no particular order some of mine, not on guided tours, and not as
part of the military:

going into the mouth of a live volcano.
climbing slippery rocks to get a picture.
flying as pilot, going as a passenger in small helicopters
canoeing
starting businesses
scuba diving, open water wrecks,
sailing rags