frightening declassified images

Old February 2nd 16, 10:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default frightening declassified images

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:56:53 -0800, Savageduck

On 2016-01-30 01:33:48 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 03:41:51 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

But if you take them all, yes all and do a mathamatic anylisis you do
find that man has affected global warming.

That's on the basis of tempereature models which have proved
themselves incapable of predicting climate changes.

Of course getting anyone to understand such things is difficult.

We could debate this at great length but this news group is not the
place. I would rather stop at this point.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/RaidTheMind-C5.jpg

Did you take that selfy with the Fuji?

Eric Stevens
Old February 2nd 16, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

But if you take them all, yes all and do a mathamatic anylisis you do
find that man has affected global warming.

That's on the basis of tempereature models which have proved
themselves incapable of predicting climate changes.

Of course getting anyone to understand such things is difficult.

We could debate this at great length but this news group is not the
place. I would rather stop at this point.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/RaidTheMind-C5.jpg

Did you take that selfy with the Fuji?

I caught the current state of my *Dorian Grey* portrait.

Savageduck