Snapfish - Digital Photo Printing and Free Online Photo Sharing

Old September 26th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Starlord

Default Snapfish - Digital Photo Printing and Free Online Photo Sharing

I am a snapfish member and and after try two or three others, snapfish has
done me good. Right now I have well over 500 prings online on their site and
for the low cost they charge, they beat the others. Only thing I wish they
would also do is slides.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

m...
On 2005-07-20 13:07:54 -0400, "Thomas T. Veldhouse"
said:

Marketstop wrote:

Snapfish is the fastest growing online photo service. With 15 million
members and more than 200 million photos online, Snapfish has been
rated the number one online photo service in surveys from PC Data and
received top quality ratings from Popular Photography and Yahoo!
Internet Life.

Snapfish is perfect for everyone from film to digital camera owners and
enables its users to share, print and store favorite memories at
competitive prices!
Check out the services our customers enjoy:
. 20 FREE Prints with your first order
. Kodak prints from digital cameras for as low as 15c each
. Film developing starting at just $2.99
. Free online photo sharing
. Unlimited online photo storage
. Free photo editing tools
. Custom photo gifts, cards & more
. Access to photos from wireless phones

This guy is just a spammer looking for his cut. Go to
http://www.snapfish.com yourself and please do NOT click his links!

This did remind me of an interesting issue though... Which of these online
photoprinting services are the best? Are they decent? I know they also do
the mailer thing... but I haven't tried it since getting into digital.

A few links from a quick google:
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/in...hoto-printing/
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/in...g/reviews.html
http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/Shutter...9789192-2.html
http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/987710997.html
http://www.silverace.com/dottyspotty/issue4.html
Though these reviews seem to be more from a consumer standpoint, rather
than a prosumer or professional one.

Ah, just found an interesting site with scans of 4 different prints from 4
different services (same photo)
http://www.smugmug.com/prints/digital-prints.mg

Old November 13th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Crede Calhoun

Starlord wrote:

I am a snapfish member and and after try two or three others, snapfish has
done me good. Right now I have well over 500 prings online on their site and
for the low cost they charge, they beat the others. Only thing I wish they
would also do is slides.

Hi Fellow Photographers;

This is a great service for hosting and displaying your digitial photos
online. I am using it and selling photos almost everyday. I searched for
the best and this is it.

You create events you have photographed like weddings, sports events,
etc. You upload each event using a great tool that automatically makes
the low resolution web versions, (and watermarks if you want) for your
galleries as it uploads. You store the high resolution files on your
hard drive. When a customer purchases photos you are notified and you
upload only the high resolution files that are sold. I have sold over
1,000 prints to customers since July of this year.

The best part of this service is that you set your own prices for each
event your create. You set the markup for over 80 products and print
sizes. Set the prices for what the individual market/event can handle.
Your customers can purchase a wide variety of print sizes and cool photo
products like, mugs, calendars, photo books, greeting cards, mouse pads,
and even photo chocolates and lollipops (to name a few). The quality is
superb and my brides and tour customers have been ecstatic with the
results. I even buy my wedding album 4X6 photos through this service and
set the per print price at cost, which is 19¢ each.

You do need highspeed for this work for you.

This site is now offering some bonus incentives for new sign-ups and you
can try the site for free. To access this special offer visit my website
( I am an affiliate ) and scroll down a little to the banner on the left
side. Click on it and learn how you can sell photos 24/7!!!
You get tons of disk storage. There is even a stock photo area to sell
your stock photos (searchable, you designate keywords!)and even photo
assignments you can respond to! Also, you can obtain a very valid PHOTO
PRESS PASS ID and have access to verification of your credentials if
event organizers or others need it.

Go here to check it out with no obligation. This site is for pros not
everyone like Shutterfly etc.

http://www.visionqueststudios.com

Sincerely,

Crede Calhoun
Vision Quest Studios

PS: I am here to help make your entrance into professional photography
easy, or add to the bottom line of any pro. Just search my name to find
out about me and learn that this is a genuine informational letter from
an accomplished professional photographer. Need money making ideas?
Email me.