Coolpix 4300 plug polarity

Old September 25th 04, 01:21 AM

Default Coolpix 4300 plug polarity

In order to build an alternative power pack, I wish to know the connection -polarity- of the cable
plug...
Thanks in advance.

Roger
Qcom
Old September 25th 04, 02:55 PM
Olin K. McDaniel

Although I can't speak directly to the 4300, I have the CP-950 and
CP-995, and they both have the center pin as Positive.

Olin McDaniel

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:21:17 -0300, Qcom wrote:

In order to build an alternative power pack, I wish to know the connection -polarity- of the cable
plug...
Thanks in advance.

Roger

To reply by email, please remove "abcd" from Return address
"Ignorance is treatable, Stupidity is incurable. Sometimes
the difference is hardly distinguishable, however."