Which Beseler Enlarger?

Old September 4th 18, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default Which Beseler Enlarger?

On Saturday, October 9, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Gordon Wissinger wrote:
Howdy!

I have the opportunity to purchase a one of two enlargers made by Beseler,
but I don't really know the difference between them. Hopefully someone can
help. What are the differences between the Beseler 23CII and the 23CIII XL?
I intend to use it initally for 35 mm negs, but might move up to 4x5 or 6x9
at some point in the future. Any info would be appreciated!

gordo

The 23C11 and the 23C111 XL are escentially the same except the column on the XL is a bit taller. They both will enlarge 6X9 but not 4X5 film.
for 4x5 you must buy one of the 45 series enlargers.

Regards

Bob McCarthy