THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

Old March 8th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default OT: THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

On 3/7/07 1:41 PM, in article , "Rita Ä
Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

C J Campbell wrote:

I was not aware that cold-blooded murder was in their job
description.

Who was murdered? Again, try to get your facts straight.

I did not say anybody was murdered. No one was murdered, but it was
not because they did not try, and cold blooded murder is not their
job. Here are the facts:

BULL****! Quote "I was not aware that cold-blooded murder was in their job
description." Your lame attempts of backpedaling only prove that you are
intentionally trying to be misleading. Again, who got murdered in this case
other than the truth? Grow up.

BULL**** SNIPPED

And you were there when all this happened and know for sure that it happened
that way? Admit it, these guys are heroes and should have earned a bonus
for trying to protect our borders. Instead they get railroaded for doing
their job.

As a matter of fact, we do not agree.

Sure we do, you just don't want to admit it.

Well, if you want to change your mind and agree with me, that is fine
with me. Or maybe not. I would be extremely embarrassed to have the
likes of you agreeing with me.

And I would be extremely embarrassed to serve
jury duty with a clueless idiot that tries to manipulate the facts. No
wonder our judicial system is an utter farce.

Errr, just what would you suggest as an alternative?
Sounds likw anarchy.

Maybe YOU should grow up...

Old March 8th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/7/07 2:17 PM, in article
, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:40:19 -0800, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote
(in article ):

C J Campbell wrote:

I'll play this once just in case you are really learning disabled.
After this you are on your own. Look it up and read about it.

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

You still have not given an example of Israel stealing Palestinian
land.

Right.

The Palestinians themselves originally stole much of modern-day
Israel from the Jewish occupants, forcing them to leave at gunpoint.

What a laugh.

It is difficult to see how native peoples wanting to take their land
back from the Arab expansion is 'stealing.' One might as well accuse
Spain of stealing its land back from the Arabs. Should France give
back the part of its territory once occupied by Arab invaders?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Israel had to fight to free itself first from European colonial
occupation and then from Arab invaders. By your rationale, if someone
came over to your house, threw you out, moved in and kept all your
stuff, you would be 'stealing' if you attempted to get your own
bedroom back.

Right.

Considering your terrorist sympathies, your rationalization for the
excesses of Saddam Hussein's regime, and your blatant anti-Semitism,
I guess it would be too much to expect for you to actually come up
with a single case of Israeli theft. If such a case existed, I would
certainly expect you to be able to point it out.

You're going off the deep end, son. I'm just rationalizing it from both
party's perspective, which you and a lot of people conveniently don't do
while trying hiding the facts. Well, being Jewish and considering all the
facts as they are, I don't know how or why you'd say I'm anti-Semantic? I
gave you a good starting point to do your research. I'm sure that you can
always find "facts" elsewhere to support your anti-Semitic and racist views,
maybe on a Nazi website. Me thinks you are nothing more than a racist and
anti-Semite.

Ah, so the Rita Berkowitz identity is Jewish.

Ahhhh! So "she" hates "her" personna!!!

Sad-so sad, indeed...