THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

Old March 2nd 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
smb

Default THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

Old March 2nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

smb wrote:

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

And then you have the anti-anti-war protests:
http://jalopnik.com/cars/assets/reso...orans-Sign.jpg
Old March 3rd 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Miller[_2_]

smb wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

See, I would have labeled that one "Patriotic Lesbians." But that's just
me . . .

Eric Miller
http://www.dyesscreek.com
Old March 3rd 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 2, 11:08 pm, Eric Miller
wrote:
smb wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

See, I would have labeled that one "Patriotic Lesbians." But that's just
me . . .

I did have it labeled simply "Lesbians."
Don't think it is too patriotic to support a chimp who is tearing our
nation up.

Old March 3rd 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Miller

Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 2, 11:08 pm, Eric Miller
wrote:

smb wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

See, I would have labeled that one "Patriotic Lesbians." But that's just
me . . .

I did have it labeled simply "Lesbians."
Don't think it is too patriotic to support a chimp who is tearing our
nation up.

Yeah, but once you use the "Lesbian" label, they're not really talking
about the president anymore.

Eric Miller
Old March 3rd 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
smb

On 2 Mar 2007 20:14:44 -0800, "Annika1980" wrote:

On Mar 2, 11:08 pm, Eric Miller
wrote:
smb wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at Bush
bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a little sharper
and have better overall "snap."

See, I would have labeled that one "Patriotic Lesbians." But that's just
me . . .

I did have it labeled simply "Lesbians."
Don't think it is too patriotic to support a chimp who is tearing our
nation up.

All in your opinion, of course. Your camp thought Reagan was an
idiot while he was in office, but history has shown him to be one of
the greatest presidents we've had.

But keep up calling Bush supporters lesbians and luntatics, and keep
calling the president a chimp. When in doubt, name calling always
furthers your political agenda. Not! But it does let you express
the frustration of not everyone seeing the world as narrowly as you
do.

Old March 3rd 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

wrote:
smb wrote:
[...]

Bret is a good photog. He should just stick with that, but being from a
"yellow dog" democrat party family line, he just can't help it.

As our (Texas) former governess, "Ma" Richardson once said about someone:
"He just can't help himself, he was born with a wooden spoon in his mouth."
;-)

Old March 3rd 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Allen

wrote:
smb wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678633

:-)

Yes Brett, I enjoy your gallery, even the paranoid attempts at
Bush bashing. Get a Nikon, though, your images might be a
little sharper and have better overall "snap."

See, I would have labeled that one "Patriotic Lesbians." But
that's just me . . .

I did have it labeled simply "Lesbians."
Don't think it is too patriotic to support a chimp who is tearing our
nation up.

All in your opinion, of course. Your camp thought Reagan was an
idiot while he was in office, but history has shown him to be one of
the greatest presidents we've had.

Snort! He had a lot of bad ideas, but he was great at working a crowd.
All that acting experience, I suppose.

But keep up calling Bush supporters lesbians and luntatics, and keep
calling the president a chimp. When in doubt, name calling always
furthers your political agenda. Not! But it does let you express
the frustration of not everyone seeing the world as narrowly as you
do.

Yeah, it's really frustrating that somewhere around 40% of folks still
think the chimp's doing a good job. :-)

Paul Allen
Old March 4th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 3, 6:18 pm, Paul Allen wrote:

Yeah, it's really frustrating that somewhere around 40% of folks still
think the chimp's doing a good job. :-)

FOXNEWS?

I think the actual number is a bit less than 30%.
Even that number is scary. Points out the serious flaws in our
education system.

A good job doing what exactly?
I guess if you're an oil exec or have stock in Exxon/Mobil or
Halliburton then hell yeah, he's doing freaking terrific!

Old March 4th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
smb

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:05:33 -0600, George Kerby
wrote:

wrote:
smb wrote:
[...]

Yes, I'd agree that a good percentage of the images he posts are
keepers, but letting his overtly biased liberal underwear show in
public detracts from what he offers to the rest of us.

Oh, and that constant theme that Canons are tools of the gods is a bit
over the top also... :-)