D-70 SN?

Old December 30th 04, 01:29 AM
MrB

I think OUR problem comes from having had too many Nikons in the past.
Then,
the SN was usually on the top plate, or even under the Photomic
meter-head, OR
under the lens mount. I had always wondered what 1pt type was used for,
now I
know - it's for the Nikon D70 SN!!!!!!

Hunt

Roger that. The SN must be considered semi-secret. Anyway, I have my answer
and I thank all who replied.

Richard

Old December 30th 04, 05:16 PM
Kitt

Thanks folks! For the question and the answers. I just got mine
yesterday, so now the adventure begins. I have a feeling that I'll be
busy adding knowledge as I shoot pictures for many months to come and
this was a great place to start. Not having hit 60 yet, I was starting
to wonder where the 'old man' moniker kicked in until someone showed
the way. At 58, that's mighty damn small print and until you hit the
exact right angle with the light, there is no contrast at all. Now
that I feel young again, I think I'll take my new camera for a walk.
Happy New Year!

Old January 2nd 05, 06:56 PM
Nick Beard

Just stick a 17-35 2.8 on the fromt and you'll see evrything a whole lot
better, if fact you'll not even feel the camera is there cos the lens is
almost twice the weight of the camera!! Oh yes, it removes quite a lot of
weight from your bank account too!!!
"MrB" wrote in message
Congrats on your new camera.

63 here