FS: OM-2 spot program + accessories (all MINT condition)

Old August 28th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
warp

Default FS: OM-2 spot program + accessories (all MINT condition)

Hey folks,

I inherited a 20 year old om-2 spot program that has never been used,
touched or taken out of the box. Even the boxes are shiny as new as if you
just bought them from the store, with all the manuals and warranties.

I decided that I am not going to use the camera again, since it’s in a
pristine condition I believe it even qualifies as a collector’s item, it
has never been used to shoot films, there are no scratches or dents. Its
NEW but old , I realy want to pass it on to someone who appreciate the
camera and the shape its at, someone who will definitely use it, its not
meant to be put on a shelf for 20 more years.

I want to sell everything as one package, but if you got other ideas feel
free to suggest them.
* 1x Olympus om-2 spot program with original box, manuals, warranty.
* 1x Zuiko auto-s 50mm F1.8 with original box, manuals, warranty.
* 1x Olympus eyecap 1 with original box.
* 1x Olympus electronic flash t20 with original box, manuals, warranty.
* 1x tokina sd 70-210 4-5.6
* 1x Olympus DX w zuiko lens 38mm 1:2.8 (snapshot)

I am not sure I want to sell this yet, but if you wish please give me a
price on it,

* 1x Olympus compartment case-s with manual. It’s a hard brown leather
case for one slr camera and telephoto 2 lenses.
* 49mm filter for the 50mm zuiko lens
* 49mm adapter/stepping ring ser vii
* 52mm adapter/stepping ring ser vii
* 58mm adapter/stepping ring ser vii
* 49mm cozo a-1 filter (came with the zuiko 50mm)
* 52 key uv filter (came with the tokina)
* 49mm rubber lens hoods
* 52mm rubber lens hoods

I am selling it all as one package, seller will pay for shipment from
Israel.

The highest offer wins, do not offer on this as if it was a used om-2sp,
like I said its never been used.

please reply to this thread, i dont want to put my email up because of
spambots.