My new car photography website

Old July 7th 04, 09:36 AM
Sjo

Default My new car photography website

Hi,

For some years now, I've been shooting cars. I've used several camera's:
Nikon Coopix 775/SQ/5000 and recently a D70. If you're interested in my car
photography website, you can take a look at:
www.automotive-photography.com

Comments are welcome!

Sjoerd van der Wal
--
----
webmaster/photographer www.automotive-photography.com

Old July 7th 04, 11:24 AM
Donald Gray

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:36:52 +0200, "Sjo"
wrote:

Hi,

For some years now, I've been shooting cars. I've used several camera's:
Nikon Coopix 775/SQ/5000 and recently a D70. If you're interested in my car
photography website, you can take a look at:
www.automotive-photography.com

Comments are welcome!

Sjoerd van der Wal

Very nice website design Sjoerd

Some great pictures also - well done. I like them.

I have some pictures of a 1920's Bentley car that I took. You are
welcome to have some high definition copies for your site if you would
like them (Maybe you only publish your own shots....)

My only comment is that many of the photos appear slightly dark. This
may well be your style alternatively your monitor may be slightly too
bright and you are compensating. Alternatively, It may be my
perception only!

I have a grey scale step wedge on my website that you can check the
brightness and contrast of your monitor with. See:
www.websilk.co.uk/digital and click on 'Stepwedges'

PS: it is nice to see a 'Skip' button to escape from the small Flash
intro - I wish other website would do the same!

Keep up the good work

Regards
--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
Old July 7th 04, 12:56 PM
Mark B.

"Sjo" wrote in message
Hi,

For some years now, I've been shooting cars. I've used several camera's:
Nikon Coopix 775/SQ/5000 and recently a D70. If you're interested in my

car
photography website, you can take a look at:
www.automotive-photography.com

Comments are welcome!

Sjoerd van der Wal
--
----
webmaster/photographer www.automotive-photography.com

Really nice shots there. I like how you isolated the cars in the auto show
images.

Mark

Old July 7th 04, 01:27 PM
Skip M