Real-time views from drone on glasses (HUD display) from Epson

Old September 9th 16, 04:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Real-time views from drone on glasses (HUD display) from Epson

In article ,
RichA wrote:

No mention of course of resolution, unless I missed it. Two Leica 5M EVFs
for glasses would be good. I'd also like a mode where you could have glasses
that would envelope your eyes, no extraneous views, just what the drone sees.
This could lead to other things, like web-linked drones in other places you
could view through or control.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/219213...o-optimize-mov
erio-ar-glasses-for-drone-pilots

Nogo as long as it's not in stereoscope (fake 3D telly style).
--
teleportation kills
Old September 9th 16, 07:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Thursday, 8 September 2016 23:30:47 UTC-4, android wrote:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/219213...up-to-optimize
-mov
erio-ar-glasses-for-drone-pilots

Nogo as long as it's not in stereoscope (fake 3D telly style).
--
teleportation kills

It would be possible to do real stereovision with the right rig, 2 cameras.

That's stereoscope, not true 3D. Whatever...
--
teleportation kills