ekfe 25 or 100?

Old April 25th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default ekfe 25 or 100?

"js" wrote in message

"Greg "_"" wrote in message

Now thats veinage! I've never seen the effect JJS stated- but
will note the portraiture I used the red25 for also used flash-
which may be the reason veins were not apparent.

In my foolish youth, a beautiful, well-endowed young lady asked
me to do some "romantic nudes". I tried Kodak High Speed IR.
What a disaster: every vein in her (marvelous) breasts stood out
like blue highways.

Admit it John, you just wanted to make sure she'd have to come back for a
re-shoot...

;-)

Peter

Old April 25th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Bandicoot" wrote in message

Admit it John, you just wanted to make sure she'd have to come back for a
re-shoot...

Peter, I don't know how many years you've been on earth, but for the rest -
a bit of a pleasant surprise. I have had two women I photographed 35 years
ago contact me with, "John, would you happen to still have those nudes you
did of me back then? I'd give anything to have copies!"

Old April 26th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

In article ,
"js" wrote:

"Bandicoot" wrote in message

Admit it John, you just wanted to make sure she'd have to come back for a
re-shoot...

Peter, I don't know how many years you've been on earth, but for the rest -
a bit of a pleasant surprise. I have had two women I photographed 35 years
ago contact me with, "John, would you happen to still have those nudes you
did of me back then? I'd give anything to have copies!"

I keep the negatives :-) I've done a few nudes,.....first time out I
used an 8x10 and MF cameras. the second time 4x5.
--
The sometimes insomniac.

www.gregblankphoto.com
Old April 27th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Dnia Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:57:29 -0400, Bogdan Karasek wrote:

Is the Efke 25 a true 25 iso or should the iso be lowered to 18 or 12?

"true ISO" is true ISO and it's 25. But it has nothing to do with
settings in your meter - you can set what you want / what gives
you best results.
For example I use this method:
http://www.zone2tone.co.uk/testingm.htm

Greetings,