WILD KINGDOM & THE D60 !!!

Old August 22nd 04, 10:21 PM
William Graham

"Annika1980" wrote in message
From: "William Graham"

http://www.pbase.com/image/32844518

Ha! - We have a cat that looks just like that, and she sleeps the same
way....All sprawled out on her back....

You want another?

No! - We acquire cats with no effort at all.....Right now, we have three,
and the new one across the street is starting to come in at night and check
out our food dishes. We feed a male ferrile cat, the female who used to live
across the street. (They brought her all the way out from Conneticut, only
to have her abandon their place for ours) The female who used to belong to
the mother of the lady next door. (she died, and we got her cat, because her
husband is allergic to them) One reason we get so many is we are the only
family on the block who doesn't have either any kids, or a dog, so the cats
just love our place. Whenever we go anywhere, we have to hire a "cat sitter"
to come in every couple of days and feed/water the cats.

Old August 24th 04, 11:34 PM
MXP

Is that a pitbull?
Do they often loose control?

Max

From: Dallas

Ha! - We have a cat that looks just like that, and she sleeps the

same
way....All sprawled out on her back....

My Rottweiler does that too.

So does The Mighty Jewel.
She often sleeps in this position:
http://www.pbase.com/image/1537752

Come to think of it, my cocker does, too.

Old August 24th 04, 11:34 PM
MXP

Old August 25th 04, 01:21 AM
Annika1980

From: "MXP"

http://www.pbase.com/image/1537752

Is that a pitbull?
Do they often loose control?

The Mighty Jewel has a little pit bull in here. Here's a couple of Jewel and
her friend, Bo, who is a full-blooded pit bull.

http://www.pbase.com/image/1537755
http://www.pbase.com/image/1537787

As you can tell, Jewel is a bit more streamlined than a full-blooded pit bull,
hence, a lot faster. Pit-Bulls are sweet unless they are made to be mean.
How do you make a Pit-Bull mean? By looking at it funny.

The Mighty Jewel is a sweetheart to everyone, kids and old ladies alike. But
she did have a bit of a mean streak when I got her. That can always be loved
out, however.

Old August 25th 04, 01:21 AM
Annika1980

Old August 25th 04, 01:25 AM
Mark M

"MXP" wrote in message
. ..
Is that a pitbull?
Do they often loose control?

I once had a dog that was mostly pit.
It was the sweetest dog I've ever owned or been around--EVER.
Truly affectionate and a great, wonderful pet.
He was covered with muscles and had a jaw that could bite though your car
door, but he was extremely gentle with any person he ever was around.

Old August 25th 04, 06:11 AM
William Graham

From: "MXP"

http://www.pbase.com/image/1537752

Is that a pitbull?
Do they often loose control?

The Mighty Jewel has a little pit bull in here. Here's a couple of Jewel

and
her friend, Bo, who is a full-blooded pit bull.

http://www.pbase.com/image/1537755
http://www.pbase.com/image/1537787

As you can tell, Jewel is a bit more streamlined than a full-blooded pit

bull,
hence, a lot faster. Pit-Bulls are sweet unless they are made to be mean.
How do you make a Pit-Bull mean? By looking at it funny.

The Mighty Jewel is a sweetheart to everyone, kids and old ladies alike.

But
she did have a bit of a mean streak when I got her. That can always be

loved
out, however.

My son-in-law's pit bull, "Chomper", used to lie on the entranceway of their
tape rental store.....If a customer stepped on him by mistake, he would yelp
and go and move a few more inches into the store......Not exactly a killer
watchdog..........

Old August 25th 04, 06:11 AM
William Graham