How many Nikons can you count?

Old August 27th 04, 06:20 PM
Dallas

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:14:00 -0700, Thomas E. Witte wrote:

Who said I was sweeting paying you $250? I said I didn't want to pay it
to someone who thinks what I do is a joke and says there is no talent
involved because it's just about the gear. So why am I buying 6? Because
all of my 1D's are breaking down. Three have developed major backfocusing
issues, and the other three need about $800 a pop in repairs.

Have you ever considered moving to Nikon? I have a 33 year old pro camera
from them that still works!

--
Dallas
www.dallasdahms.com