FS: Canon Powershot Pro70 LN-

Old November 16th 03, 06:35 PM
Michael Deyer

Default FS: Canon Powershot Pro70 LN-

I have a Powershot Pro70 for sale. I purchased this excellent camera
new in 2000, and have loved it ever since. The optics are superbly
crisp and clear, metering is top-notch, and end results are incredible.
I'm only selling because I just bought a Rebel (non-digital) and want to
pick up some lenses.

The Pro70 is set up for use with either Type I or Type II Compact Flash
cards. I will include a 8MB card with the camera. I still have all
original parts, as well as the box and manual (basically, you'll get it
from me the same way I picked it up from the store). Camera is in
nearly perfect condition, with the only flaw being a 1 mm chip on the
top right side of the hot shoe. Glass is flawless.

Price: $500
-Mike Deyer
Old November 16th 03, 07:24 PM
Lisa Horton

Good luck! I sold my Pro90 a year and a half ago, and counted myself
fortunate to get $500 for it.

Lisa

Old November 16th 03, 07:50 PM
Don Coon

Whoa! Check Ebay...... prices for sold Pro70s range from $91 to $270
usually with a 15MB flash card.

Pro90s ranged from $350 to $600 with the higher prices including a 128MB
card.

Good Luck!

Old November 16th 03, 09:00 PM
Michael Deyer

I should also mention that all cables and the charger are included (of
course), as well as the original software. A better example of the
Pro70 probably can't be found anywhere, unless someone out there has one
unopened. This camera cost $995 when I bought it, and is 99.5% of what
it was then. Thanks!
-Mike

Old November 17th 03, 01:12 AM
Will

x-no-archive: yes

You'll be lucky to get $100. Doesn't matter what you paid for it. Nice to
have dreams.

Old November 17th 03, 01:33 AM
Don Coon

You'll be lucky to get $100. Doesn't matter what you paid for it. Nice to
have dreams.

Naw, Ebay sales indicate he could get $200 or a bit more if he presents the
sale correctly.

BTW, ever notice how poorly some of the pictures are accompanying camera or
lens auctions on Ebay?

Old November 17th 03, 01:41 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Four years is forver in the digital camera world. For that price today, I
think I'd take a nice 4mp Canon G3 with a 256mb card, not a 1.5mp antique.
You have obviously enjoyed owning and using this camera, and it's worth a
great deal more to you than anyone else.

Tom P.

Old November 27th 03, 03:53 PM
Bhaskar Karambelkar

it doesn't matter, what you paid and what condition the camera is in.
digital cameras depricate very fast.
for 500$ today you can buy a new 4 MP camera, so why would
anyone bother witha 3 year old camera.
sorry but that's the way it works in digital photography.

--
bhaskar
http://members.fortunecity.com/webpagebuilder1