Recently updated digital photo site

Old October 6th 03, 10:34 PM
Rich

Default Recently updated digital photo site

visit

www.digitalmood.co.uk

*constructive* criticism always welcome

sign the guestbook - let's see what you think.

Rich

Old October 7th 03, 04:05 AM
Brothermark

*constructive* criticism always welcome

Some nice shots I'd say.
Some of your effects make the image worse than it would be without them but
a couple add to the image.

Old October 7th 03, 08:06 AM
RustY©

"Rich" wrote in message

*constructive* criticism always welcome

Not my sort of pictures but a very professional looking site - well done.
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......

Old October 7th 03, 11:48 AM
Rich

reply to Sarah of Leeds.

Narrowminded attitudes like yours make me laugh. How exactly are my images
degrading to women? They celebrate their beauty, sexuallity and femininity.
Some of the women on my site have their own pages with naked images of
themselves displayed (see my links) - they obviously don't feel degraded, do
they?

Perhaps if i give you my address, you'll come round and chain yourself to my
railings, and possibly burn your bra ( i could take photos!!??)

I don't suppose you want to take me up on the offer of a free glamour
portfolio shoot do you?

Get a life.

Rich
www.digitalmood.co.uk

(ps which one of your comments was constructive btw??)

Old October 8th 03, 10:02 PM
Barry Smith

In message
"Rich" wrote:

visit

www.digitalmood.co.uk

*constructive* criticism always welcome

One small criticism. I think the 'Home' link at the top of the left-hand
frame could be a little more obvious (spaced out more, vertically?).

Nice photos. isstatue - very imaginative (and tasteful). For those
not in the UK (and even for those who are) there's more nudity on
page 3 of The Sun newspaper, so nothing you should be offended by.

If you're in the US, perhaps libertyx isn't to your taste :-)

Barry
--
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Old October 9th 03, 10:11 AM
Rich

thanks very much Barry (the cheque is in the post !) - i'm thinking of
overhauling how the galleries are displayed entirely and will give your
comment about the home link some thought.

Glad you like the pictures

Rich
www.digitalmood.co.uk

Old October 9th 03, 11:37 AM
Dave Wood

"Rich" wrote in message
visit

www.digitalmood.co.uk

*constructive* criticism always welcome

sign the guestbook - let's see what you think.

Rich

Hi Rich,
nice images, but not too keen on the javascript and frames (photoshop album
template?). If you have dreamweaver, you can download a photo album
extension which contains some nice simple templates that can be edited.
e.g. http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk/...ht2/index.html

Cheers
Dave

Old October 9th 03, 03:58 PM
Rich

Thanks Dave - any ideas of the plugin's name or perhaps a download
link........ that would be nice

cheers

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk