TIPA awards for Nikon again..

Old April 28th 09, 01:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com

Default TIPA awards for Nikon again..

http://www.europe-nikon.com/news_roo...&universe=home

Hm, seems the TIPA is copying Bertram Paul: last year I choose the D300, so
does TIPA. Few months ago I choose D90, so does TIPA.
Darn copycats!

I'll make my own award: the BEPA award !

--
---
Bertram Paul

Old April 28th 09, 07:50 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
ASAAR

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:13:55 +0100, Bertram "Focus/Sosumi" Paul,
Atlantic-Diesel.com wrote:

Hm, seems the TIPA is copying Bertram Paul: last year I choose the D300, so
does TIPA. Few months ago I choose D90, so does TIPA.
Darn copycats!

I'll make my own award: the BEPA award !

Hmm, seems that Bertram Paul is copying Focus/Sosumi, who also
chose the D300, followed by the D90, and who also post from the same
location. Small world, huh, copycat/sock puppet?

Old April 28th 09, 10:16 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Robert Spanjaard

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:13:55 +0100, Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com
wrote:

http://www.europe-nikon.com/news_roo...&universe=home

http://www.tipa.com/english/XIX_tipa_awards_2009.php

I see that Canon got five, and they didn't even bother to inform the
press about it.

But ofcourse, for Nikon, it's something special. :-P

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
Old April 28th 09, 11:01 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Bertram Paul

bel.net...
wrote:

http://www.europe-nikon.com/news_roo...&universe=home

http://www.tipa.com/english/XIX_tipa_awards_2009.php

I see that Canon got five, and they didn't even bother to inform the
press about it.

1 SLR versus 2 Nikon. Like last year.
This time they won the Expert trophy: only experts know how to use it ;-)

But ofcourse, for Nikon, it's something special. :-P

Right, that's why Canon is advertising so many "awards" on their site?
Lamest: TIPA award of 2007 is getting a little stale, maybe?

--
---
Bertram Paul

Old April 28th 09, 12:17 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Robert Spanjaard

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:01:46 +0100, Bertram Paul wrote:

http://www.tipa.com/english/XIX_tipa_awards_2009.php

I see that Canon got five, and they didn't even bother to inform the
press about it.

1 SLR versus 2 Nikon.

One lens versus 0 Nikon. Good bodies are worthless without good
lenses. :-)

But ofcourse, for Nikon, it's something special. :-P

Right, that's why Canon is advertising so many "awards" on their site?

Where? I just glanced over the Global, EU, US and NL sites, but I don't
see any.

Not that it really matters; my response was just meant to be a joke
(noticed the smiley, sticking its tongue out at you and going
"nanananaaana"?). And I love the way you bite like a true fanboy.

Lamest: TIPA award of 2007 is getting a little stale, maybe?

TIPA awards never get stale. In 2005, Nikon got an award for their 200mm
F/2. And no matter how good it is, no matter how it beats the crap out of
the current competition, it will never get a new award. In fact, a new
lens with _less_ performance can get an award too, because it might be
the best product of its own introduction-year.
That's the reason why both Canon and Nikon get so many awards each year:
they simply introduce more new products than smaller competitors.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
Old April 28th 09, 04:26 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Matt Clara[_2_]

"Robert Spanjaard" wrote in message
bel.net...
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:01:46 +0100, Bertram Paul wrote:

http://www.tipa.com/english/XIX_tipa_awards_2009.php

I see that Canon got five, and they didn't even bother to inform the
press about it.

1 SLR versus 2 Nikon.

One lens versus 0 Nikon. Good bodies are worthless without good
lenses. :-)

But ofcourse, for Nikon, it's something special. :-P

Right, that's why Canon is advertising so many "awards" on their site?

Where? I just glanced over the Global, EU, US and NL sites, but I don't
see any.

Not that it really matters; my response was just meant to be a joke
(noticed the smiley, sticking its tongue out at you and going
"nanananaaana"?). And I love the way you bite like a true fanboy.

Really, 'cause it seems to me you're just being a ****ing prick and adding
winky faces to pretend you're really a nice guy.
;-)

Old April 28th 09, 04:54 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Robert Spanjaard

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:26:55 -0400, Matt Clara wrote:

But ofcourse, for Nikon, it's something special. :-P

Right, that's why Canon is advertising so many "awards" on their site?

Where? I just glanced over the Global, EU, US and NL sites, but I don't
see any.

Not that it really matters; my response was just meant to be a joke
(noticed the smiley, sticking its tongue out at you and going
"nanananaaana"?). And I love the way you bite like a true fanboy.

Really, 'cause it seems to me you're just being a ****ing prick and
adding winky faces to pretend you're really a nice guy. ;-)

No, no! You got it all wrong!

I'm just a nice guy pretending to be an asshole.

To some. :-)

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
Old April 28th 09, 06:30 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
A.Lee

Atlantic-Diesel.com wrote:

Hm, seems the TIPA is copying Bertram Paul

Hmm, seems that Bertram Paul is copying Focus/Sosumi, who also
chose the D300, followed by the D90, and who also post from the same
location. Small world, huh, copycat/sock puppet?

It is the same person, just trying to evade peoples killfiles.
Just edit your killfile to put the idiot in, then you'll never see his
posts again.
Alan.