VIDEO: For the six millionth time, the holocaust gas chamber story is just war propaganda

Old August 28th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_4_]

Default For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

P-Dub wrote:
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Israel has always been willing to make peace with Palestinians. However,
Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful
coexistence'. NEVER ONCE.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

The truth will set you free, moron.

P-Dub. Setting the record straight. Click here, and learn the truth
about Islam: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Chris H wrote:
In message , Paul Heslop
writes
Chris H wrote:

In message , Blunt A.
Blaze writes
Teranews wrote:

Better hope this message does not get seen in France (or is it
Germany??) where it is against the law to deny the Holocaust.

As well it should be with *all* "ethnic cleansing" / slaughter
attempts.

As currently being done by the Israelis in Palestine

BTW the Holocaust was not 6 million anyway

that makes it better?

It was 12 million... Of which about 4 million were killed
specifically because they were jews The other 8 million were killed
for a variety of reasons such as
being Jehovahs Witness
being a Freemason
being Polish
being a Gypsy
being "retarded"
being disabled
etc

Yes, Israel (the people who make the decisions) should be punished for
crimes against humanity. That does not make it right to murder a few
millions of them because they are what they are.

I agree. So what right does Israel have to persecute the Palestinians?

A child has no choice what he is born into.

Tell that to the Palestinian children

Israel has lost a lot of right to use the Holocaust to beat people
over the had whilst it does the same thing itself.

Settlements...
Old August 29th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Ray Fischer

P-Dub wrote:
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Isreal has killed four Palestinians for every Isreali that has been
killed. The vast majority of attack occur in the occupied West Bank
which Isreal continues to occupied in spite of UN resolutions and
international laws condemning the practice.

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians.

Which is why they're still an occupying force expanding illegal
settlements in the West Bank?

Spare us the bull**** propaganda.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 29th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Chris H

In message , P-Dub
writes
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Most of these groups sprang up after one or other of the Israeli
genocide attempts.

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Absolute crap. Israel has committed many war crimes in the area and
broken many international laws. The Nazis may have practised genocide
but the Israelis are perfecting it.

Israel has always been willing to make peace with Palestinians.

Not in the last 60 years

However, Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful
coexistence'. NEVER ONCE.

Every time the Palestinians do Israel finds an excuse to kill a few more
civilians and start it off again.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

No... You appear to be spouting propaganda. I have talked to people how
have actually been there.

The truth will set you free, moron.

Et tu

Old August 29th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Chris H

In message , .. Tbc
writes

"P-Dub" wrote in message
om...
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the aggressors
(e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Israel has always been willing to make peace with Palestinians. However,
Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful coexistence'.
NEVER ONCE.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

The truth will set you free, moron.

P-Dub. Setting the record straight. Click here, and learn the truth about
Islam: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Yelp, that's it in a nutshell!

Plain and simple, you know if people can't understand this basic simple
truth then I suggest it's because they just don't want to.

Now for the rest of these knuckle-heads, GROW UP!

You have to be joking.. That lot was pure propaganda and about as far
from the truth as you can get.

Old August 29th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
.. Tbc

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
P-Dub wrote:
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Israel has killed four Palestinians for every Isreali that has been
killed. The vast majority of attack occur in the occupied West Bank
which Isreal continues to occupied in spite of UN resolutions and
international laws condemning the practice.

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians.

Which is why they're still an occupying force expanding illegal
settlements in the West Bank?

Spare us the bull**** propaganda.

--
Ray Fischer

After the U.N "peace" plan gave the West Bank over to the Palestinians, it
only took them less than forty eight hours to start lobbing missiles into
Israel from their new found "homeland".

People like YOU make me SICK!!!

Tbc ...

Old August 29th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_4_]

P-Dub wrote:
[...]

I've never quite been able to grasp whether or not the Palestinian
Authority has a grasp on controlling the violent acts of Hamas or
for that matter, whether, or to what extent, Israel's Govt. has or
exerts control upon the specific entities constructing fresh settlements.

I have often wondered if perhaps a great deal of bloodshed and anger
comes about due in part, to complete incompetence on both sides working
through their own morbidly inept beaurocracies and constantly shifting
internal power struggles / personnel changes. Thus, who said what to
whom, when, or signed what under which circumstances, how and why,
becomes moot. After a while all parties become apathetic and the "little
guy" says "**** it", taking matters into their own hands; shelling or
constructing...

I have come to regard any/all supposedly unbiased news coverage of what
goes on in that mess, Iraq, and wherever else "the first casualty of war
is truth", as self-serving propaganda with invisible-to-the-public
"agendas".

Humans are a ****ing mess when dealing w/ each other in groups.

Regards,

mvm
OP of the changed title of this thread TO:
For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Old August 29th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
.. Tbc

P-Dub wrote:
[...]

Ok dummy,
if the people next door to my house set up a rocket launcher in the back
yard
and I do NOTHING about it then I am actively supporting their actions.

Like I said before,

people like YOU make me SICK!

Tbc ...

try spell check

:^)

Old August 29th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_4_]

P-Dub wrote:
[...]

You must spend a lot of time sick, vs. investing it in healthy reading
comprehension time. Your response to what I wrote is about as close to
a non-sequitur as they get. Good luck with that. You get the opportunity
to engage in a thoughtful exchange of opinions and views, and if you're
either incapable of doing that or refuse to, you're discounted.

mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Old August 29th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Chris H

In message , .. Tbc
writes

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
.. .
P-Dub wrote:
[...]

Had they not invaded and set up Israel on someone else's land none of it
would have happened.

Get the Israelis back off the land they stole and 90% of the ME problems
will disappear (assuming the US gets out of Iraq by the end of the year.
)

Old August 29th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
P-Dub

Chris H wrote:
In message , P-Dub
writes
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless
they are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage.
I will grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Most of these groups sprang up after one or other of the Israeli
genocide attempts.

There has never been as Israeli genocide attempt. Pure Islamic lies. Do
they pay you a percentage of petro$ to assist in their continued policy
of spreading disgusting lies?

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Absolute crap. Israel has committed many war crimes in the area and
broken many international laws. The Nazis may have practised genocide
but the Israelis are perfecting it.

Israel has never committed war crimes. Israeli moves are to protect her
citizens from enemies who are dedicated to killing as many Jews as
possible. Sometimes they're aggressive moves. GOOD.

Bull****

However, Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful
coexistence'. NEVER ONCE.

Every time the Palestinians do Israel finds an excuse to kill a few more
civilians and start it off again.

The Palestinians never have offered peace in any way. Their mantra is to
push the Jews into the sea. Period.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

No... You appear to be spouting propaganda. I have talked to people how
have actually been there.

I have relatives in Israel. They want peace. Unfortunately, theres
nobody on the other side who is even willing. Anyone who has ever hinted
that they MIGHT be willing is brutally murdered as a 'collaborator'.

Note: The 'moderate' Abbas is a renowned Jew-basher himself, and swears
to destroy Israel in Arabic, while espousing peace in English. In Islam,
this is known as 'taqiyah'. Look it up, fool.

The truth will set you free, moron.

Et tu

BTW: Israel did not push the Palestinians out of their homes in '48. In
fact, Israel asked the Pals to stay as citizens in a democracy. Their
Arab leaders ordered them to leave - promising that they would soon push
the Jews into the sea, and then they could return home. Thank God that
will not happen. Jews have every right to that land, and will keep it
forever, God willing.

Also note: Palestinians who 'behave' have more freedom living in Israel
today, and a better standard of living than ANY Islamic country!

P-Dub. The truth will set you free.