VIDEO: For the six millionth time, the holocaust gas chamber story is just war propaganda

Old August 21st 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_2_]

Default For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

Chris H wrote:

In message , Blunt A.
Blaze writes
Teranews wrote:

Better hope this message does not get seen in France (or is it
Germany??) where it is against the law to deny the Holocaust.

As well it should be with *all* "ethnic cleansing" / slaughter attempts.

As

....was done in Rwanda by the Hutus on the Tutsis in just a few months in
'94: 800,000...via machete...

www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-15498250.html

....was done by Cambodia's Khmer Rouge in '75-'79...

http://www.7is7.com/otto/travel/phot...nemuseum3.html

....was done in China by Japan 1937...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoW2WYdOsvg

....was done by Serbia

http://balkansnet.org/ethnicl.html

Turkey Armenia...1915

http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.ph...enian_Genocide

And many, many more, -with more to come- sadly....

Regards,

mvm
Old August 21st 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_2_]

Default For the _illionth time, Loud assValve is just an AM radio parrot

Loud assValve
Under American Secret Service Surveillance

:-) mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m
Old August 21st 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Paul Heslop

Chris H wrote:

In message , Paul Heslop
writes
Chris H wrote:

In message , Blunt A.
Blaze writes
Teranews wrote:

Better hope this message does not get seen in France (or is it
Germany??) where it is against the law to deny the Holocaust.

As well it should be with *all* "ethnic cleansing" / slaughter attempts.

As currently being done by the Israelis in Palestine

BTW the Holocaust was not 6 million anyway

that makes it better?

It was 12 million... Of which about 4 million were killed specifically
because they were jews The other 8 million were killed for a variety of
reasons such as
being Jehovahs Witness
being a Freemason
being Polish
being a Gypsy
being "retarded"
being disabled
etc

Yes, Israel (the people who make the decisions) should be punished for
crimes against humanity. That does not make it right to murder a few
millions of them because they are what they are.

I agree. So what right does Israel have to persecute the Palestinians?

A child has no choice what he is born into.

Tell that to the Palestinian children

Israel has lost a lot of right to use the Holocaust to beat people over
the had whilst it does the same thing itself.

I agree entirely about Palestine Chris, and with any country/religion
which uses one pathetic excuse or another to treat people like ****.

I am sick to death of vicious *******s

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old August 21st 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Paul Heslop

" wrote:

The more we respond to this idiot, the more attention we give him. It
is a true coward who makes an anonymous post like that. i doubt it
would be the same face to face......................

I dare say it would depend how many of his mates he has behind him

Old August 21st 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Paul Heslop

Default VIDEO: For the six millionth time, the holocaust gas chamber storyis just war propaganda

Lord Valve wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:

Lord Valve wrote:

Teranews wrote:

"Rabbi David" wrote in message
The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
Holocaust:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16421689&hl=en

www.adelaideinstitute.org
www.ihr.org

Better hope this message does not get seen in France (or is it Germany??)
where it is against the law to deny the Holocaust.

Assuming "Rabbi David" posted it from (say) the USA, exactly what do you
expect the Germans or the French to do about it?

Are they gonna send some Political Correctness Police
over here to arrest him? Good luck with that. If the Krauts
or the Frogs don't want to see posts like "Rabbi David"
uploaded, they can jolly well filter them on their end, yes?

Or they can jolly well go and **** themselves.

Lord Valve
American

and yet, strangely enough, when someone in Europe posts something
Americans find offensive they expect just that to happen.

When W visited our country some time back I jokingly said "Fetch my
gun". I hate guns, hate warmongers and hate W, but it was an obvious
joke which was greeted by some Americans with outcry and warnings that
my door would be getting broken down and I would soon be under arrest.

I will say that most agreements between America and ourselves only
seem to work one way, in that we do send folks across the water to be
tried for 'offences' against America but I'm not sure I've heard of
one in the other direction.

Anyone show up to arrest your Euroweenie ass?

I didn't think so.

Lord Valve
American

Ah, spoken like a true bigot. That was my point, you prat.

Old August 21st 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Lord Valve

Paul Heslop wrote:

Lord Valve wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:

Lord Valve wrote:

Teranews wrote:

[...]

Eat my shorts, Euro-hole.

LV

Old August 22nd 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_3_]

Default For the _illionth time, 'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio) plays tough onthe 'net

'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:

'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:

'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)wrote:

Teranews wrote:

"Rabbi David" wrote in message
The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
Holocaust:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16421689&hl=en

www.adelaideinstitute.org
www.ihr.org
Better hope this message does not get seen in France (or is it Germany??)
where it is against the law to deny the Holocaust.

Assuming "Rabbi David" posted it from (say) the USA, exactly what do you
expect the Germans or the French to do about it?

Are they gonna send some Political Correctness Police
over here to arrest him? Good luck with that. If the Krauts
or the Frogs don't want to see posts like "Rabbi David"
uploaded, they can jolly well filter them on their end, yes?

Or they can jolly well go and **** themselves.

'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)
American Under Secret Service Surveillance

and yet, strangely enough, when someone in Europe posts something
Americans find offensive they expect just that to happen.

When W visited our country some time back I jokingly said "Fetch my
gun". I hate guns, hate warmongers and hate W, but it was an obvious
joke which was greeted by some Americans with outcry and warnings that
my door would be getting broken down and I would soon be under arrest.

I will say that most agreements between America and ourselves only
seem to work one way, in that we do send folks across the water to be
tried for 'offences' against America but I'm not sure I've heard of
one in the other direction.
Anyone show up to arrest your Euroweenie ass?

I didn't think so.

'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)
American Waddler

Ah, spoken like a true bigot. That was my point, you prat.

Eat my shorts, Euro-hole.

Leaky assValve
'w'_*iLL*_i_AM (Radio)

Old August 22nd 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Paul Heslop

Lord Valve wrote:

Ah, spoken like a true bigot. That was my point, you prat.

Eat my shorts, Euro-hole.

LV

Oh touché, Numbnuts.

Old August 28th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
P-Dub

The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Israel has always been willing to make peace with Palestinians. However,
Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful
coexistence'. NEVER ONCE.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

The truth will set you free, moron.

P-Dub. Setting the record straight. Click here, and learn the truth
about Islam: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Chris H wrote:
In message , Paul Heslop
writes
Chris H wrote:

In message , Blunt A.
Blaze writes

Old August 28th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
.. Tbc

"P-Dub" wrote in message
m...
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the aggressors
(e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians. However, Palestinians destroy the nation.

Israel has always been willing to make peace with Palestinians. However,
Palestinians have never once truthfully offered a 'peaceful coexistence'.
NEVER ONCE.

You have been fed a mouthful of Islamic (and left wing) LIES.

The truth will set you free, moron.

P-Dub. Setting the record straight. Click here, and learn the truth about
Islam: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Yelp, that's it in a nutshell!

Plain and simple, you know if people can't understand this basic simple
truth then I suggest it's because they just don't want to.

Now for the rest of these knuckle-heads, GROW UP!

Tbc ...

Chris H wrote:
In message , Paul Heslop
writes