Where has Pure-Silver gone ?

Old March 4th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Where has Pure-Silver gone ?

It has been almost two months since I last received a message from the
Pure-Silver mailing list. And I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the
net anymore. Does anybody know what has happened to Pure-Silver?
Gilbert

_____________
http://www.apug.org
Old March 4th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

It has been longer than that. Tim Daneliuk closed down the pure-silver mailing
list in October 2004. Too much cost, too much work, too little contribution
from participants. I believe you can request a copy of the archives by emailing
him at .

Francis A. Miniter

Old March 4th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Gilbert wrote:

It has been almost two months since I last received a message from the
Pure-Silver mailing list. And I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the
net anymore. Does anybody know what has happened to Pure-Silver?
Gilbert

It's active:

http://www.freelists.org/list/pure-silver

You might want to check your account status, and any message
and/or spam filters you may be using.
Old March 4th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:01:46 GMT, Michael Gudzinowicz
wrote:

Gilbert wrote:

It has been almost two months since I last received a message from the
Pure-Silver mailing list. And I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the
net anymore. Does anybody know what has happened to Pure-Silver?
Gilbert

It's active:

http://www.freelists.org/list/pure-silver

You might want to check your account status, and any message
and/or spam filters you may be using.

Thanks very much Michael. It turned out that my account had been set
to "vacation". I cannot remember doing this, but now it functions
again. All is well that ends well.
Gilbert

http://www.apug.org