The Return Of Jobo?

Old April 3rd 12, 04:51 PM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Default The Return Of Jobo?

News article here of a new rotary-processor.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...7&preview=true
Old April 4th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

--
Keith Tapscott.

Thanks Keith. I can't quite make out of they are
actually making these or only contemplating it.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Old April 5th 12, 04:18 PM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Knoppow View Post
"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

News article here of a new rotary-processor.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...7&preview=true

--
Keith Tapscott.

Thanks Keith. I can't quite make out of they are
actually making these or only contemplating it.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL
Quoted from the page I linked to;

"With the resurgence in demand for film usage, reduced mini-lab sites and film processing in multiple retailers, they have decided to re-tool to make a new film processor that will be available in the last quarter of 2012."

My guess is that the new Jobo processors are already in production and will be available this coming Autumn.
Old April 5th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

Richard Knoppow;948355 Wrote:

[...]