Shocked Subject

Old December 24th 18, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Shocked Subject

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/X3/i-nWGJbsD-X3.jpg

Savageduck

Old December 24th 18, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Dec 23, 2018, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/X3/i-nWGJbsD-X3.jpg

....and here is a better look at this one.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/5K/i-nWGJbsD-5K.jpg

Savageduck

Old December 24th 18, 06:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Dec 23, 2018, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Sunday, 23 December 2018 22:24:30 UTC-5, Savageduck wrote:
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/X3/i-nWGJbsD-X3.jpg

Haven't seen one of those in the north! Nice shot.

We have a pretty good size population along our coast. I took these shots at
Morro Bay, CA where there are about 40-60 hanging out in reasonably sheltered
water.

Savageduck

Old December 24th 18, 10:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_5_]

On 24/12/2018 04:21, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 23, 2018, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/X3/i-nWGJbsD-X3.jpg

...and here is a better look at this one.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/5K/i-nWGJbsD-5K.jpg

WOW! To both! :-)

--
David B.
Old December 25th 18, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 12/23/2018 10:24 PM, Savageduck wrote:
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-nWGJbsD/0/bc2f0cac/X3/i-nWGJbsD-X3.jpg

Nice capture. I would have made a tighter crop, and some exposure
adjustments, to make him stand out a bit more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj445lxpdpgnc16/i-nWGJbsD-5K.jpg?dl=0

--
PeterN
Old December 27th 18, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alberto Mardegan

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 21:23:00 -0500, PeterN wrote:
Nice capture. I would have made a tighter crop, and some exposure
adjustments, to make him stand out a bit more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj445lxpdpgnc16/i-nWGJbsD-5K.jpg?dl=0

IMHO that's way too bright, but it might be a matter of taste.

Ciao,
Alberto

--
http://www.phototeleport.com - Open source, multi platform photo uploader
Blog personale: http://blog.mardy.it
Old December 27th 18, 10:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 12/27/2018 2:07 AM, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 21:23:00 -0500, PeterN wrote:
Nice capture. I would have made a tighter crop, and some exposure
adjustments, to make him stand out a bit more.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj445lxpdpgnc16/i-nWGJbsD-5K.jpg?dl=0

IMHO that's way too bright, but it might be a matter of taste.

Ciao,
Alberto

I just did a quickie. But you are right, it is a matter of taste. That's
why cars come in different colors.

--
PeterN

No Subject Digital SLR Cameras 0 November 20th 05 12:00 AM
No Subject Digital Photography 0 November 18th 05 12:00 AM
No Subject Digital SLR Cameras 0 November 13th 05 12:00 AM
No Subject Digital Photography 0 November 12th 05 12:00 AM
(no subject) Rick Brazeau Darkroom Equipment For Sale 0 November 20th 03 01:38 AM