IrfanView 3.99 contact sheets?

Old December 22nd 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Vegard Krog Petersen

Default IrfanView 3.99 contact sheets?

Rodney Reason skrev:
Through Irfanview 3.97, I was able to use a 4x4 layout on
a 1600x1200 contact sheet and get even borders, no matter
what the thumbnail spacing and margins were set to.

Something seems to have changed in 3.99. I've been unable
to find any combination of spacing and margins that results
in even borders all the way around.

Have any other Irfanview fans noticed a change with the
contact sheet maker in 3.99? Am I missing a new setting
that would let me control the size of the contact sheet
thumbnails?

RR

You might wanna try this question in alt.comp.freeware also: a lot of
IrfanView user there!

Also IrfanViews forum: http://www.irfanview-online.com/

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football