Useful 10% solutions

Old April 1st 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Useful 10% solutions

PATRICK GAINER wrote:

That is only 1/10 %.br

Well close, its only 1/10 of 10%, but you're right it isnt 10%. My
bad-I didnt look at the numbers that closely and just assumed the OP
was looking for something similar to Adam's HQ solution.

Wayne

Old April 1st 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Wayne wrote:

PATRICK GAINER wrote:

That is only 1/10 %.br

Well close, its only 1/10 of 10%, but you're right it isnt 10%. My
bad-I didnt look at the numbers that closely and just assumed the OP
was looking for something similar to Adam's HQ solution.

Wayne

I shouldn't do simple math when I'm half asleep or complicated math when
I'm half awake.

Old April 1st 06, 11:59 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Wayne wrote:

just assumed the OP was looking for something
similar to Adam's HQ solution.

Wayne

Another would be Beer's B. Dan