It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default It's yet another special day today!

"David B."
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:22:21 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 07/02/2018 06:12, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 1/27/18 PDT 4:34 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a
'kill-file' facility.

in other words, you're going to continue intentionally
disrupting newsgroups and web forums.

No one here need keep x-posting to troll groups.

Out: alt.computer.workshop

That won't help you John. David B has already invaded your
newsgroup. He's already subscribed here. The xposting effect he
likes to do is designed to irritate various persons in all the
affected newsgroups, at once.

That's NOT true, but ....

What isn't true? Are you loading the newsgroup manually when you want
to visit, instead of subscribing?

That's the very reason I reported you to the police in Kingsport,
Tennessee.

Okay. What did you report me for exactly?

Other folk may do the same. Here's the contact information once
again:

Are you actually soliciting others help in this newsgroup (again) to
help you with me, David?

Extracts from my message:-

The whole thing would be better, imho. You're probably leaving out
all kinds of good stalker tales. along with wishful thinking on your
part.

"He also once posted a picture of himself next to his van:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sulg6m5a38...ok%20and%20his
%20white%20van.tiff?dl=0

Alas, I didn't post it on dropbox and didn't give permission for it
to be posted elsewhere. But, you know that already, silly me for
thinking you forgot and made an innocent mistake here; when you
changed it from a jpg to a tiff and uploaded it to your dropbox
account. I'm sure the serious photographers here get a kick out of
your admission of intentional copyright infringement.

Not to mention, again, your stalking behavior and the lengths you'll
go through to stalk someone. Upto and including, again, by your own
admission, filing a false police report on someone.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop
Diesel

Default Malware on an Apple Mac? Surely not!

"David B."
news in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 07/02/2018 06:12, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:53:57
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 30/01/2018 14:07, Mayayana wrote:
"David B." wrote

| I have never had any problems with viruses,
| malware, worms or trojans on any of my Macs in all these
| years.

I haven't had any trouble on my Windows
boxes, either, and I also don't use AV.
Smug Apple fandom is not a protection. It
will only be worse in the future if Macs become
more popular. Like AOL, Apple does a good
job of protecting their users from needing to
have technical expertise, but it's not foolproof.

Don't shoot me. I'm simply the messenger!

No worries, David. I wouldn't waste the round.

The 'bad guys' are, indeed, sneaky!

Some of you think you are anyhow.

I *AM*, Dustin ....

I'm surprised to see you admitting that you are a bad guy, after all
these years of denying it. I agree, you are a bad guy, but, you
aren't very sneaky about it. You're usually quite obvious when it
comes to your nefarious intent.

That's the very reason I reported you to the police in Kingsport,
Tennessee.

Filing false police reports is illegal in this country, David. If you
were local to the area in which you complained, oh, Kingsport you
said, you could actually be arrested for it yourself.

Other folk may do the same. Here's the contact information once
again:

What do you suppose other folk would report me for having done,
exactly? It looks to me like your encouraging others to join you in
making false police reports, David. I could be wrong, but that's what
it looks like you're doing to be.

If you need a matter investigated by the Kingsport Police
Department, please call Kingsport Central Dispatch at 423-246-9111
and ask to speak with an officer.

What good would that do you if, say, oh I dunno, I didn't live in
Kingsport? I suppose they could contact the dept where I do reside in
such a case, but, would they bother doing so is the question...

"He also once posted a picture of himself next to his van:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sulg6m5a38...ok%20and%20his
%20white%20van.tiff?dl=0

So kind of you to admit (again) that you intentionally copyright
infringe others work whenever it pleases you to do so. You knew you
didn't have permission to keep my stuff when you copied it the first
time. I've never met someone stupid enough to admit their breaking
international copyright law in a police report.

I believe that he lives here (but appreciate that I MAY be
mistaken) - but he has made Google blur the StreetView image!

You will note the same 'tufted grass' showing in both pictures.

Not only do you admit to breaking international copyright law, you
also admit (and detail) a little bit of your stalking efforts towards
me. In a police report that you filed against me for who knows what.

You're the first person I've ever known who's candidly honest
concerning his illegal activities in a police report that he filed
against someone else.

Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

Bill W
Sun, 28 Jan 2018
02:15:58 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 28/01/2018 01:12, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to
control your obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by
kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along.
Drawn like a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the
*******s and get back to the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him
the benefit of doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his
queries have seemed genuine, but I guess no good deed will go
unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably the only real
solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard

Didn't you EVER have 'hinky' feelings when you were at work?

...and I am getting one from you right now. You should temper your
obsession, that said you have gone too far, and I am done with
dealing with you.

Nospam and others warned us all about this guy from the start. He
shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm sure
you weren't so trusting as a cop.

Myself and others who've known the stalker nutjob for years all tried
to warn this group. Those who took heed and didn't pass along any
personal information to the stalker won't find themselves greeted by
their first name when they don't post using it.

Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 28
Jan 2018 01:29:57 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry to see that you ignored sound advice concerning him when
initially offered, prior to him learning anything about you on a
personal level. Well, with any luck, he won't post your last name or
where he thinks you live anytime soon.

Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 28
Jan 2018 03:14:51 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:27:35 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

[...]

Yup!

He shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm
sure you weren't so trusting as a cop.

I do not believe that trusting has that much to do with
trollishness, and no,
I was not so trusting as a cop. Even of other cops.

When his posts to r.p.d. seemed benign, and sincere I gave him
the benefit of
doubt and responded appropriately. The latest example being the
restoration of his old scan, and I was not alone in addressing
that. Then when our guard was down he reverted to toxic
behavior.

What's bad is that I thought I saw a bit of a doxing threat in
his post.

Yup! ...and that was a step too far.

Yep. You were warned this might happen, though.

but it's still creepy.

Yup!

Yep. Imagine my surprise one day to find his post where he created a
gsv of what he thought was my house and asked if it was, in several
different newsgroups; some of which I'd never heard of.

Now, you know the creepy feeling I experienced.

Several people, including myself, all tried to warn you about this
guy...He's not the okay guy you assumed him to be. He never was.

Old February 8th 18, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Bill W
Sun, 28 Jan 2018
03:01:05 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:27:35 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

[...]

You did.

If it was, I don't think you really have any enemies here,
but it's still creepy. He's like a throwback to the wild-west days
on Usenet. It's not like people were being killed, but threats,
explicit or not, are not a pleasant thing.

He's well known for trying it with those he decides he has a problem
with.

Old February 8th 18, 06:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

wrote:

[...]

Even without the warnings - which I do appreciate anyway - he came
across from the start as very, very weird. The personal questions to a
few posters here should have been another red flag. I'd rather he
didn't even know what planet I'm on.