Help requested in resize problem.

Old December 29th 04, 06:14 PM
JPC

Default Help requested in resize problem.

Hi,
I have a set of pictures of a very long wall.
Each picture has been taken using different focal length and from different
distances, so that in the various pictures the height of the wall can vary
considerably.
I need all the picture to be the same height, because I want to stick them
in order to obtain a sort of long picture of the wall.

Is there a method, a program, an utility in PS, or...? to automatically
resize a picture to make the height
of the wall equal to the height of the same wall contained in another
picture?
I'd like to have the possibility to draw a line representing the height of
the wall in the first picture, then to draw a second line in the second
picture, and then the "Hypothetical Program" should resize the second
picture to make the two lines of the same length.

thanks in advance.
JPC

Old December 29th 04, 09:19 PM
tomcas

JPC wrote:
[...]

Irfanview has batch resizing.
http://www.irfanview.com/
Old December 30th 04, 10:50 AM
JPC

Irfanview has batch resizing.
http://www.irfanview.com/

I downloaded it but it does not do what I need.

Old December 30th 04, 06:45 PM
John McWilliams

JPC wrote:

Irfanview has batch resizing.
http://www.irfanview.com/

I downloaded it but it does not do what I need.

What I suspected.

If you have Photoshop CS, you can try the method I outlined earlier.

Good luck.

--
John McWilliams
Old December 30th 04, 07:25 PM
Big Bill

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:14:35 +0100, "JPC" wrote:

[...]

Most panorama apps will do this.
After you make the pano, chop it up as you desire.
Or will this not work?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"