w/ "Buy it now" Nikon MB-E5700 for Coolpix 5700

Old August 24th 03, 04:25 PM
4cRanch

Default w/ "Buy it now" Nikon MB-E5700 for Coolpix 5700

Just ordered a brand new one with USA warranty and including shipping for
$111.00 from www.newegg.com.

Guess I couldn't keep my mouth shut. :-)

"Frank Malloway" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=15 215&rd=1

Thanks for looking if you are interested
Thanks for keeping your mouth shut if you are not
Frank in Atlanta

Old August 24th 03, 10:05 PM
Frank Malloway

I guess not.
Too bad, If you were lucky, you may have purchased mine for only $89.99.
Also I don't think newegg runs an auction.
Frank in Atlanta

Old August 25th 03, 04:16 PM
Frank Is Ripping Yall Off

Yep, Neweggs' is a brand new one and the price is fixed with free shipping.
No need to bother with Ebay auctions and those jacked up, deal of a lifetime
"Buy It Now" prices with those outlandish shipping charges.

So, why would I be lucky if I had bought yours for $89.99 plus $9.00
shipping (total $98.99) when I could purchase it brand new with a full Nikon
warranty for $12 more.

I'm sure you will sell it to an unsuspecting buyer, I just hope that the
purchaser doesnt have it for a month and it fails them....because your
auction states in the fine print "Grip is used and has no warranty. All
sales are final."

Frank........who's your daddy now? C'mon Frank, say it....... "I'm your
daddy."

Old August 26th 03, 02:12 AM
Frank Malloway

As you were able to, surprisingly considering your lack of intellect,
figure out, you would have saved $12.00.
Oh, but you'd have to worry about all those moving parts going bad.
Like, which ones?
It's a battery holder for goodness sakes.

Why don't you open that BIG MOUTH and...
Oh well, you, undoubtedly, know the drill all too well!

Old August 26th 03, 03:11 AM
KNARF \(Frank is backwards\)

Now Frank, don't get too upset and start trying to defend your price
gouging.

C'mon Frank, am I still your daddy?

The least you could do is to post some more stuff for sale, cross post for
an Ebay auction and hope that you find someone that is willing to have your
baby. I figure you would have to father it since you are sticking it so far
up their rear-end with your great deals.

By the way Frank, would you buy it for $12 cheaper, no warranty and all
sales final. Actually, you know as well I do, that you prefer the Buy It Now
price, which of course, is MORE than a new one.
But hey, I will stop now Frank, but you have to tell everyone "Who's your
daddy."

Old August 31st 03, 09:44 PM
Frank Malloway

SOLD