Nikon User to Canon help me I'm slipping...

Old April 21st 05, 05:07 PM
Richard Favinger, Jr.

Default Nikon User to Canon help me I'm slipping...

Hi all,
I have been a Nikon user since my first SLR an N70 (Film), I am a semi pro
photographer. My main body now is the Nikon F100. I am looking to make the
switch to digital. Not being digital is killing my business.

I have some Nikon pro glass, 24 2.8; 50 1.4; 60 2.8 Macro; 85 1.8; 80-200
2.8 S... I am prepared to eat it, as it where, and switch to Canon Digital.
So are there any Nikon users out there that have made the switch to Canon
and are happy for it, and would do it again? Hey, I switched to Mac, and now
could care less about M$.

I can't help but feel that with even the release of the D2X, Nikon is STILL
behind Canon, and the D2X didn't even get off the ground right. What are
your thoughts on this?

Am I going to burn switching to Canon, or am I really better off just riding
it out with Nikon. Going to Digital, Canon or Nikon, will be a major
investment for me. So I'd like thoughts on people who may have switched.

Rich
http://www.favingerphotography.com/