Photo restrictions in Ireland

Old September 29th 03, 12:01 PM
Koen

Default Photo restrictions in Ireland

We have just returned from Ireland. We drove around the ring of Kerry, and
around the Dingle Peninsula - which we found to be a lot more interesting
than the ring of Kerry. Killarney National Park (at the end of the ring of
Kerry) is beautiful also. We also visited Cashel, and the rock of Cashel -
which was quite impressive, though crowded with tourists.

Afterwards we went to the Burren, a barren region in Clare county, and the
cliffs of Moher.

The landscape looked most impressive around the dingle peninsula, with its
mountains, cliffs and beaches. It is also very rural with small villages.

There are numerous ruins of ring forts, castles, cathedrals and abbeys
around the country, most of which are very beautiful (e.g. Muckross abbey in
Killarney national park, Dysert o'dea church in clare, etc). In Clare you
can see lots of prehistoric tombs. The best way to see them is renting a
car, and using a detailed map.

I think the northern part must be very beautiful too, but we did not get
there.

Koen

"Russ Thornton" wrote in message
We are planning a trip to Ireland. Does anyone know of any photo
restrictions or maybe some pertinant tips they would like to share?
Please email me along with response to newsgroup.
Thanks,
Russ
To respond to me just remove the capital NO before my address.

For God so loved the world that He gave His
Only begotten Son, so that whosoever believed
In Him should not perish but have ever lasting life.
John 3:16 of the New Testament

ICQ number 2365128

Visit My web page at:
http://www.Geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/4565/index.html