Collage templates or software for weddings etc.

Old November 27th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default Collage templates or software for weddings etc.

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's a
hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

Old November 27th 05, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

In article , Blah wrote:

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's a
hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

I was going to recommend charging more money for your work, but after
looking at your site - you really need to learn more about photography
so that you can charge more money.

Old November 27th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
In article , Blah wrote:

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's a
hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

I was going to recommend charging more money for your work, but after
looking at your site - you really need to learn more about photography
so that you can charge more money.

Cripes, they're not that bad. I've seen far worse from people claiming
to be a professional rather than a hobbyist.

Also, stopping by to do nothing but post a snotty comment seems to me to
be a rather pointless way to spend one's time.

--
Angela M. Cable
Paint Shop Pro 8, 9, X Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com/

5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/

Old November 27th 05, 04:02 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Blah wrote:

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's a
hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

You ought to be able to do this in any image editor. Just create a new
file of whatever dimensions that you have paper to print. Flood fill
this image with white. Open up the images that you want to collage, on
each do Edit- Copy. Go to the big image, Edit- Paste (how you do the
pasting will depend on your image editor, in Paint Shop Pro, I'd do
Edit- Paste as New Layer putting each image on it's own layer so it can
be moved about easily).

Old November 27th 05, 06:12 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

In article , Blah wrote:

Any suggestions on how to get better? My hobby time is very limited

Here's a start:

http://www.msnusers.com/Asktheolepro...ezeltsman.msnw

The samples may look dated, but the techniques are the groundwork for
quality portraiture.
Old November 27th 05, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

THANKS for your help. I guess I should say I need help with collage design,
not how to do collages. I am never satisfied with how my collages look.
( maybe it's just the poor photography : ) )

Old November 28th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

In article , Blah wrote:

THANKS for your help. I guess I should say I need help with collage design,
not how to do collages. I am never satisfied with how my collages look.
( maybe it's just the poor photography : ) )

Not sure what you mean by collages. If you mean a cluster of small
photographs, I would suggest not doing them. There's no money in
selling small prints.
Old November 28th 05, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's

hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

many bookmakers have downloadable templates, and some hi end ones will put
the whole together for you with artistic layouts and cool designs.

There is a whole folder of bookmakers and dealers in the z-prophoto mailing
list at yahoogroups.com