FS: Super Graphic kit with many extras, $850.00

Old June 17th 05, 03:32 PM
Jeff Metzger

Default FS: Super Graphic kit with many extras, $850.00

I set myself up with this kit and never took one shot, except for some
Polaroids. Time to face the music: I'm just never gonna do any LF shooting.
So, here goes:
Super Graphic, complete (back, strap, hood etc.) NO battery cover, with
standard Optar 135. Lens needs a cleaning, blades look a bit dirty. Shutter
fires cleanly at all speeds.

Extras: Schneider Super Angulon 1:8 /65mm in a Synchro Compur, mounted a a
Super Graphic Board. Excellent condition.

Three additional drilled lens boards, two silver, one black.

One Polaroid 545i back.

Instruction manual on CD.

And the coup de grace: a Linhof anatomical grip with cable release. This
grip allows for real handheld shooting and can be removed easily. Quick
release hardware is mounted professionally on the left side of the camera
body.

I'll also include a Graphic View (not II). The camera is complete with
tripod mount and comes with three lens boards, one recessed and two flat,
and the original case. Condition is fair, but functional.

If you want I'll also include three Kodak Hard Rubber Tanks for development
and eleven Kodak SS Film Develping Hangers Number 4A.

You pay packing and shipping.

Best, Jeff

Old September 13th 05, 10:20 AM
Smithy9990 Smithy9990 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
Live in Australia & looking for something like this. Is it still available?
Rob