Free digital nature photos

Old March 30th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Free digital nature photos

I have recently updated a free nature photography site with some new
photos and a new gallery viewer.

http://www.forestwander.com/gallery/index.html

Let me know how you like it.

I will be adding more photos as time goes on.

Old March 30th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Forest Wanderer" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have recently updated a free nature photography site with some new
photos and a new gallery viewer.

Oh dear. Click Start Slideshow - nothing happens. Click Next Photo - nothing
happens.
So all we're left with is a blurred pic of daffodils and some mumbo jumbo
about somebody called Lord (plus the mandatory Google ads of course).
I really couldn't be bothered to attempt to learn how to use the thing
because I rapidly lost interest.

Old March 30th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:40:53 +0100, "Helen"
wrote:

"Forest Wanderer" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have recently updated a free nature photography site with some new
photos and a new gallery viewer.

Oh dear. Click Start Slideshow - nothing happens. Click Next Photo - nothing
happens.
So all we're left with is a blurred pic of daffodils and some mumbo jumbo
about somebody called Lord (plus the mandatory Google ads of course).
I really couldn't be bothered to attempt to learn how to use the thing
because I rapidly lost interest.

Choose a gallery, then try the slideshow.
t looks like the initial pic of daffodils is just one pic, not a
gallery. Confusing, for sure.
After you click on Start Slideshow, you can alter the time between
pics in the slideshow.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old March 31st 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:02:29 -0500, "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN
SIG!)" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:23:56 -0700, in rec.photo.digital Bill Funk
wrote:

Choose a gallery, then try the slideshow.
t looks like the initial pic of daffodils is just one pic, not a
gallery. Confusing, for sure.
After you click on Start Slideshow, you can alter the time between
pics in the slideshow.

Nope, doesn't work properly in Firefox. In two different installtions I
have access to.

Interesting.
I use Firefox 1.5.0.1, and it works fine.
Maybe you have an extension that's stopping it. I don't have any
extensions added.
??
--
Bill Funk