Rail fans

Old November 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Ken Davey

Default Rail fans

On topic - all photos 10D.
http://www.rupert.net/~solar/
Comments welcome.
There are glaring mistakes due to my primitive understanding of Photoshop
but it was a work of love.
Regards.
Ken.

--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

Old November 15th 04, 04:01 AM
Ken Weitzel

Ken Davey wrote:

On topic - all photos 10D.
http://www.rupert.net/~solar/
Comments welcome.
There are glaring mistakes due to my primitive understanding of Photoshop
but it was a work of love.
Regards.
Ken.

Hi...

Nice. No excuses necessary

Question though, if I may? How in the world could
a train possibly travel on those tracks without
bucking itself off the tracks? Are the 'squiggly'
tracks still in use?

Take care.

Ken

Old November 15th 04, 04:12 AM
Ken Davey

Ken Weitzel wrote:
Ken Davey wrote:

On topic - all photos 10D.
http://www.rupert.net/~solar/
Comments welcome.
There are glaring mistakes due to my primitive understanding of
Photoshop but it was a work of love.
Regards.
Ken.

Hi...

Nice. No excuses necessary

Question though, if I may? How in the world could
a train possibly travel on those tracks without
bucking itself off the tracks? Are the 'squiggly'
tracks still in use?

Take care.

Ken

They are still in use.
I travel on those tracks (that train) almost daily.
It is *slow*. I am talking about almost being able to beat the train to town
walking fast.
Regards.
Ken.

Old November 15th 04, 04:42 AM
Frank ess

Ken Davey wrote:
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Ken Davey wrote:

[...]

I really enjoyed seeing this little slice of life. Sad how transient
even the 'solid' things can be.
Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm not seeing the Ceiba map. Is there one too many jpgs in the image
source file name?

--
Frank ess

Old November 15th 04, 04:57 AM
Ken Davey

Frank ess wrote:
Ken Davey wrote:
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Ken Davey wrote:

[...]

Could be. I have been having trouble with that page. Will keep working on
it.

Ken.

Old November 15th 04, 02:12 PM
BobS

Ken,

Interesting and I for one would like to see more. May I ask what you are
doing in that part of the world?

Bob S.

Old November 15th 04, 03:03 PM
Jer

Ken Weitzel wrote:

Ken Davey wrote:

On topic - all photos 10D.
http://www.rupert.net/~solar/
Comments welcome.
There are glaring mistakes due to my primitive understanding of
Photoshop but it was a work of love.
Regards.
Ken.

Hi...

Nice. No excuses necessary

Question though, if I may? How in the world could
a train possibly travel on those tracks without
bucking itself off the tracks? Are the 'squiggly'
tracks still in use?

Take care.

Ken

Lends a whole new meaning to the term 'light rail' doesn't it?

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'