Nikon D5 specifications?

Old September 30th 15, 07:43 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
android

Default Nikon D5 specifications?

On 2015-09-29 21:18:37 +0000, Davoud said:

android:
The people that are working towards print might find them selves with
an
advantage against the competition with 24 rather than 16-20mpx...

If you mean those working in print publications, I guarantee you that
photo editors do not ask what the resolution of the camera was. I know
this from recent sales of macrophotos from my 6MP D100.

and
remember that the higher screen resolution of today demands more and
more from the files.

And I know from viewing photos on my 27" iMac 5K Retina display that a
6MP camera is up to the task of producing photos suitable for that
display.

I am still baffled that this thread continues in this NG when it is
best suited for rec.photo.digital.

Davoud alerted me that I posted the article in the wrong group. I posted
it on my iTab in haste... I did try to move the stuff over to RPD but,
here we are! ;-)

I am sure that the simple task of adding a little modification to the
headers in MT-NW would have solved the issue once you were alerted to
it. Something such as this:

That I did... ;-/

Not in this post you didn't. Let me help you, instead of the FollowUp
just add an X-Post, or change the destination if you decide to reply.

Well, I did move the topic to RPD... Floyd just answered to my original
post. With respect to he seniority I decided to comment on that one
here, so that he would find it! ;-)

But we can talk here! :-))

Not on this subject, in this NG. Meet me over at RPD.

Oki... One more try then.

Anyway, that is for you to decide, given that Floyd's feedback would
have been better appreciated in RPD, and it never reached those folks.

Hell! Somehow android managed to get Floyd Davidson in on the
discussion, even though he disavows all that Apple, MS, and Adobe have
to offer. How he even found c.s.m.s. is a mystery.

I bet that he does various kinds of undercover stuff...

Unless he has become a closet OSX user. Hmm...

That's a theory!

--
teleportation kills