Image Processing Software

Old January 13th 04, 03:53 PM
Gary G

Default Image Processing Software

If you are digital (duh? on this group), like me and many others, you
can greatly benefit
from numerous Photoshop Plug-Ins. One I use and recommend is LucisArt
and Lucis from Image Content. For a limited time (about three
months), you can get their prodicts at 15% off list price using my
discount coupon number GAGA8352 from their Web sites at:

www.lucispro.com
www.lucisart.com

This applies to products only, not to their consulting time. The web
sites tell all about what the products do. To some extent, they say
what the products can do. But really, it is wide open to your
imagination and tenacity. I'm a big fan of their software. Powerful
and easy to use.

You can download their software for a free 30-day trial. Try it. If
you don't like it, ignore it. If you find it useful, take advantage
of the discount. I use their products most every day.

Disclaimer: I am an authorized Image Content dealer. But, I am an
ardent user and customer. I just don't think that the good word is
being spread out enough about these products. If I am wrong, sorry
about that.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191
gary@microtechnics dot com
Old January 14th 04, 04:05 AM
Gary G

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:53:12 -0800, Gary G see.signature@bottom
wrote:

[...]

To answer some common questions about this offer, the list price from
the manufacturer is $169 for LucisArt as a download for Mac or PC.
The product with CD media is $199. Using my discount coupon GAGA8352
at final checkout, you can get the download version for 15% off, or
for a total of $143.65 via Internet download.

Any other questions, please contact me.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746