Need software for SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera

Old December 14th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul

Default Need software for SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera

Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics
Old December 15th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Paul" wrote in message
Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the software.
Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics

Hi.

You will need the Twain Driver for this camera. Try the makers website for
a Download.

Roy G

Old December 15th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:40:16 -0500, Paul wrote:

Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics

Since it seems to have a USB cable included I'd say there is about an 80%
chance it would work with Linux. Without any additional driver. I'd
suggest you boot a modern Linux Live CD like Knoppix and plug it in.

Old December 17th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Dec 14, 4:40 am, Paul wrote:
Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...ra/dp/B0000696...

here you go try this link:

http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cameras...-drivers/sipix

Old December 17th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Dec 14, 4:40 am, Paul wrote:
Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...ra/dp/B0000696..

here you go try this link. i have a Sipix CAMeleon and lost the
software, but found this link after 1 month off and
on looking.

http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cameras...-drivers/sipix