With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap DVD famous movies! (Only 3 $)

Old April 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Leo

Default With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap DVD famous movies! (Only 3 $)

Dear Friends.
Do u want to save much money during your time of seeing and hearing
world?
So u desire to buy some cheap DVD video?
Kindly pls contact me to gain some cheap DVD video.
It's will be non-misgiving and non-risk of your first time to order
them.
U just need provide your requirement as DVD titile list (Only less
than 5 disks on your first time) which u want to buy and send it to my
email box after u decide to gain them. Then I will reply u and discuss
with u to confirm your mail-order address via email or ICQ. After some
days, if u have satisfied with my DVD video which I mailed to u, I
trust that u will trasfer the cost of those DVD video to me.

About partial DVD movies (also can be ordered now).
================================================== ==============================

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial: Limited Collector''s Edition
U-571
Forrest Gump
BASIC INSTINCT
The Crimson Rivers
JAWS
Enemy At The Gates
HEAT
Taxi Driver
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
HANNIBAL
PULP FICTION
Black Hawk Down
The Godfather
Nid de guêpes
Catch Me If You Can
Once Upon a Time in America
The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring
Thelma & Louise
Leon THE PROFESSIONAL
THE ROCK
DAS BOOT
THE INDEPENDENT DAY
HEAVEN & EARTH
The Shawshank Redemption
Seabiscuit
Troy
The day after tomorrow
I,Robot
Treasure Planet
Walking with Dinosaurs
Kill Bill
Mindhunters
Bad BoysII
The girl next door
Alien.VS.Predator
Last samurai
Syndicate list

About DVD Price.
3 Dollars or 2 Eurs for each piece

About DVD Quality.
1. Digital Version/ High Definition (Not simulation/ stealthy
/Download Version)
2. Anamorphic WideScreen 2.35:1 or 1.85:1
3. Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / DTS. (English Track)
4. Unrated / Rated.(Unrated means the version u couldn't see in
theaters)
5. Non-Region Restriction of each DVD.
6. All DVD moives have hard quality and will not be attached casing
and cover.

About Contact Method.
Email: " and CC to "
ICQ: 260925158

About Transfer. (After u have received DVD be mailed by me)
1. For U.S.A
BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
ACCOUT WITH CITIBANK: 36209316
SWIFT BIC: CMBCCNBS051
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
NAME: Huang Liang (Leo)
ADDRESS: ShangHai, China

2. For Europe or other countries/ zones
BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: CMBCCNBS
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
NAME: Huang Liang (Leo)
ADDRESS: ShangHai, China
Pls call me leo, and I will be very glad to service for u as all
kindly chinese.
If our first business was performed successfully, u can get my cell
phone NO to tall about our further business. If it's necessary base on
customers' mind, I will apply and create a DVD board (forum) on
internet to make my business higher.
Kindly don't reply me at this board, just send your mail to me.
Your email title is better to be "It's ****'s DVD order".

Best Regards
~Leo