Anyone like Fuji lenses?

Old April 13th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
David Nebenzahl

Default Anyone like Fuji lenses?

I ask because there are three lenses currently available to me (maybe),
and I'd like to find out if they have any application in LF photography.
They're all Fuji Hexanon GRIIs, all f/9, in 150 mm, 210 mm and 300 mm
lengths. They're currently on a process camera. Anyone know anything
about these?

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill
Old April 13th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Peter[_8_]

On Apr 13, 5:38*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
I ask because there are three lenses currently available to me (maybe),
and I'd like to find out if they have any application in LF photography.
They're all Fuji Hexanon GRIIs, all f/9, in 150 mm, 210 mm and 300 mm
lengths. They're currently on a process camera. Anyone know anything
about these?

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Most of what I've read say they are good with wide coverage. On some
the glass protrudes beyond the metal shell so that they are easily
damaged. Even so, I've never actually used one.
Old April 13th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
erie patsellis

Peter wrote:
On Apr 13, 5:38 am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
I ask because there are three lenses currently available to me (maybe),
and I'd like to find out if they have any application in LF photography.
They're all Fuji Hexanon GRIIs, all f/9, in 150 mm, 210 mm and 300 mm
lengths. They're currently on a process camera. Anyone know anything
about these?

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Most of what I've read say they are good with wide coverage. On some
the glass protrudes beyond the metal shell so that they are easily
damaged. Even so, I've never actually used one.

Good lenses, with some mods, the 150 (barely) covers 8x10. With a packard or sinar
shutter, you'll be quite happy.

erie