I need help backing up my pic to CD ?

Old June 24th 04, 02:44 AM
R2

Default I need help backing up my pic to CD ?

Hello !

I can't seem to get my pic copied to a CD with the camera data. When I move
my pics to my computer and put the mouse pointer over them the picture
information appears, the date the picture was taken, the camera and the
camera settings, when I copy them to CD that information is lost, can some
one help me preserve this information ?

Thanks &
Take Care
Roy

Old June 24th 04, 05:30 AM
Bob

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:46:50 -0500, Jim Townsend wrote:

"R2" a wrote:

Hello !

I can't seem to get my pic copied to a CD with the camera data. When I move
my pics to my computer and put the mouse pointer over them the picture
information appears, the date the picture was taken, the camera and the
camera settings, when I copy them to CD that information is lost, can some
one help me preserve this information ?

I guess you're using Windows XP..

I just checked and the cursor hover information window doesn't show
up once you transfer an image to CD.. I have no idea why.. Perhaps
because the image is stored in ISO9660 format instead of NTFS ?

It does the same thing in FAT32...

The information isn't lost.. Just right click on the image, choose
properties then click the 'summary' tab then the 'advanced' button.
All the information is there.