Travel photographer - asking for a favor

Old December 16th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
T.Heslenfeld

Default Travel photographer - asking for a favor

Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request.
Would you have a look at my website via
http://www.internetsites.nl/stemmen/...stthijsbest.nl and use the voting
bar on top of the page? Just in case: a 10 means you really like what you
see -a 1 means you hate it..

Thanks in advance!

T.Heslenfeld
The Netherlands

Old December 16th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
T.Heslenfeld

"hoover" schreef in bericht
your site keeps booting me out

"hoover" schreef in bericht
your site keeps booting me out

Yeah, sorry fot that, seems that the link via this voting-site is not
working properly - anyway this is the website directly, so without this
voting bar: www.oostwestthijsbest.nl

Old December 16th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rick Sciacca

Beautiful pix, I liked that people shots best, though Antarctica was cool
too.
-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

Old December 16th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nick c

T.Heslenfeld wrote:
Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request.
Would you have a look at my website via
http://www.internetsites.nl/stemmen/...stthijsbest.nl and use the voting
bar on top of the page? Just in case: a 10 means you really like what you
see -a 1 means you hate it..

Thanks in advance!

T.Heslenfeld
The Netherlands

Absolutely outstanding pictures.

Website 7
Old December 16th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gregory Blank

In article ,
"T.Heslenfeld" officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl wrote:

Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request.
Would you have a look at my website via
http://www.internetsites.nl/stemmen/...stthijsbest.nl and use the voting
bar on top of the page? Just in case: a 10 means you really like what you
see -a 1 means you hate it..

Thanks in advance!

T.Heslenfeld
The Netherlands

Pictures are very nice......one question do you wait weeks in these
places to have an ideal shot?
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

POR FAVOR NÃO QUEBRE ESSA CORRENTE, AJUDE A SI MESMO E AO PROXIMO, SÃO APENAS R$6,00 karinallb Digital Photography 0 January 20th 06 06:31 PM
A small favor please? Lisa Horton 35mm Photo Equipment 237 December 24th 04 09:50 PM
What is a photographer? AustinBoston Digital Photography 250 October 22nd 04 10:18 PM
Need a Favor john Digital Photography 17 October 2nd 04 03:32 AM
Help for the New LF Photographer Largformat Large Format Photography Equipment 49 March 3rd 04 09:04 PM