Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo

Old December 22nd 17, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo

On 12/22/2017 11:43 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 12/22/2017 10:28 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 12/21/2017 11:11 PM, nospam wrote:
In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

Then explain why apps purchased through the Apple store, disappear from
my iPhone with a quick message that they are not longer sold by Apple. I
should have a choice, not to upgrade, if it's an app I want to use.

Usually, the app developer has chosen not to expend the effort to support
that app beyond the last iOS version it ran on, or they are no longer in
business, and the app has been left to die on the vine.

that's true, however, he is claiming that apps are disappearing from
the phone, which simply does not happen unless the user does something
to remove the app.

That statement is an absolute lie, and you should know it.
Just Google iPhone apps disappear, and you will quickly see that is a
widespread issue.

I am not sure of what is happening with your iPhone, or which iPhone you
currently have, but with my iPhone 6S+, running iOS 11.2.1, I have several
apps which are no longer supported. When I try to open any of them they do
not disappear, I get messages advising me of their status.

Here is what happens if I try to open SoftBox Pro, and then try to get
further information. At no time does the app disappear, and I did this
minutes ago.

It happened to me with my 8+. There was one update where I could not use
the phone. Apple sent a patch within a few hours, which I think is a
reasonable period of time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tvpvcezw6jgby2/oldApp-1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/okh5uzwup1b4z2l/oldApp-2.png

Do you have any thoughts?

Not really as I have not been able to replicate your experience, even though
I have tried.

Under normal circumstances those images would
have been deleted. But they have a strong sentimental meaning to me.

Now I am confused. What images? I thought we were talking about apps on your
iPhone, not images.

Sorry. I meant to respond to a different thread.
Still working on my problem with Bridge

--
PeterN
Old December 22nd 17, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 12/22/2017 4:53 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:06:13 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 12/22/2017 11:33 AM, Bill W wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:03:29 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

That statement is an absolute lie, and you should know it.
Just Google iPhone apps disappear, and you will quickly see that is a
widespread issue.

Are the apps disappearing, or just the icons?

Just the icons

That's very different.

Where is the visible app hiding on the iPhone, when the icon disappears
--
PeterN

Old December 23rd 17, 01:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:22:42 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 15:35:12 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:
What on earth do you think I am sensitive about?

Being referred to s an 'apple seed'.

why are you replying to yourself?

Phinger Pfalt.

Eric Stevens