Really Large Prints...

Old July 11th 04, 07:03 PM
Matt Clara

Default Really Large Prints...

....from a digital file, *ahem*. I've been using Ophoto.com, and they are
really good at a great price. I can only do 20 x 30 though. Now that I'm
scanning my medium format slides with the LS-8000, I can go larger than
that, problem is, I can't find anyone online who will do it. I don't
believe my local lab can go any larger, either, and they would charge me an
arm and a leg ($8 for an 8x10 where Ophoto is half that).

Any suggestions?

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old July 11th 04, 07:59 PM
Bob Salomon

In article ,
Raphael Bustin wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:03:12 GMT, "Matt Clara"
wrote:

...from a digital file, *ahem*. I've been using Ophoto.com, and they are
really good at a great price. I can only do 20 x 30 though. Now that I'm
scanning my medium format slides with the LS-8000, I can go larger than
that, problem is, I can't find anyone online who will do it. I don't
believe my local lab can go any larger, either, and they would charge me an
arm and a leg ($8 for an 8x10 where Ophoto is half that).

Any suggestions?

West Coast Imaging

Calypso

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

http://www.longskinnypictures.com/default.htm

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
Old July 11th 04, 09:05 PM
Matt Clara

wrote:

...from a digital file, *ahem*. I've been using Ophoto.com, and they

are
really good at a great price. I can only do 20 x 30 though. Now that

I'm
scanning my medium format slides with the LS-8000, I can go larger than
that, problem is, I can't find anyone online who will do it. I don't
believe my local lab can go any larger, either, and they would charge

me an
arm and a leg ($8 for an 8x10 where Ophoto is half that).

Any suggestions?

West Coast Imaging

Calypso

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

http://www.longskinnypictures.com/default.htm

That's great, if I'm looking to buy someone else's prints--I have my own
images I want to get printed.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old July 12th 04, 02:21 PM
Bob Salomon

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

That's great, if I'm looking to buy someone else's prints--I have my own
images I want to get printed.

That is what Long Skinny Prints does - up to 50' long.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.