UC and Federal Law Violations

Old January 27th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default OT: oak barrels (was what's annoying?)

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:41:28 -0500, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire.
dot com wrote:

January 25, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

What a succinct, expert exposition!

In which cities would a high class black and
white portraitist be regarded with favor by
the local family-portrait-consuming public??
(Not too cold, not too hot ...)

Looking to move somewhere warmer ?

;))

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net
Old January 27th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:14:12 -0600, John

Looking to move somewhere warmer ?

;))

January 27, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

In January, it's a passtime ...

(although this year is the warmest yet around
here. I'm not used to days above freezing
this time of year. I'm not even wearing
gloves.)

--le
Old January 27th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:36:56 -0500, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire.
dot com wrote:

Looking to move somewhere warmer ?

;))

In January, it's a passtime ...

(although this year is the warmest yet around
here. I'm not used to days above freezing
this time of year. I'm not even wearing
gloves.)

Get used to it. A benefit of global warming. I wonder how hot this
summer is going to be ? More hurricanes anyone ?

==

Old January 28th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Dana H. Myers spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Dana H. Myers spake thus:

Yup; moved back to the Bay Area almost 6 years ago; here's a
Google Maps link to my 'hood:

http://maps.google.com/?ll=38.168676...11485,0.556183

For me, that map shows the entire Beige Area, with a message that
says "We are sorry, but we don't have maps at this zoom level for
the region". From the looks of where the map is centered, I'd guess
you live somewhere around Dublin/Pleasanton. Close, or no cigar?

Odd; the link contains lat/long coordinates that are pretty
closely centered down the street from me, though zoomed-out
quite a distance. I clicked on the link above, zoomed-in
and the map is centered exactly where I'd expect.

Never mind; my bad. I didn't realize the map was already centered on the
location, as the page says nothing about what place you're centered on.
(It's in the URL, but it would have been nice if there was some text on
the page. Oh, well.)

--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.
Old January 28th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

dot com wrote:

Looking to move somewhere warmer ?

;))

In January, it's a passtime ...

(although this year is the warmest yet around
here. I'm not used to days above freezing
this time of year. I'm not even wearing
gloves.)

Get used to it. A benefit of global warming. I wonder how hot this
summer is going to be ? More hurricanes anyone ?

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net

January 28, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

So which megacorporation is going to get the
contract to build the dikes around Florida?
Will Dick Cheney be involved?

regards,
--le
________________________________
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326
email:
net:
www.heylloyd.com

Old January 29th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:19:54 -0500, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire.
dot com wrote:

So which megacorporation is going to get the
contract to build the dikes around Florida?
Will Dick Cheney be involved?

Dikes ? Nah. only if AARP gets involved !

==