((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

Old April 1st 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil
Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!
If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.
Defend your Families.

TAX POOR AMERICA !!!
http://tinyurl.com/32esz3

Old April 2nd 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
otzi

Default ((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. ?

Boy, some people talk some ****.

Freedom of speech at times, go too far. Not just this idiot, there are way
too many folk eager to break down offering little in it's place by way of
constructive criticism.
--
Otzi

oups.com...

Old April 2nd 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Draco

On Apr 1, 2:16Â*am, "
wrote:
((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. â€*

Courage? Yes. Passing this nonsense on? No.

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

Friendly fire isn't. But it happens.

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

Inside job?? Yup they were inside the USA for a while before the
attack.

Iraq war staged? Sure. Go on over and show us the props.

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Un-huh, heard that one before. Wasn't true then nor now.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil
Barons.

Just as FDR and Truman were in the fourties.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

It is a war on terror. It just happens to be near the oil.

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it.
And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction!

Sometimes the plausable lies are stranger than fiction.

If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Yes we must protect our families...from nut jobs like you.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

You could go in their place with your militia.

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Lack of knowledge always kills. Being a smartass just lengthens the
end.

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

May the force be with you.

Sons of Liberty Militia
Tim Stine
312 S. Wyomissing Ave.
Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A.
610-775-0497

The revolution has started !!!
It's time to start over.
Defend your Families.

TAX POOR AMERICA !!! Â*http://tinyurl.com/32esz3

....and give the rich a tax break! Sheesh.

Be well in the knowledge that your right to free speach was paid in
the lives of the service people who defended it. Freedom always comes
at a very high price.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Being better does.