FS: Canon EOS 10D Digital SLR Camera

Old August 5th 04, 03:09 AM
Sean McHugh

Default FS: Canon EOS 10D Digital SLR Camera

This high-end Canon SLR is in near perfect condition with no visible marks. Camera comes with all original manuals, CD's, a Canon battery charger, and a Canon BP-511 battery. I'm asking just 800GBP (or best offer, higher or lower) for this item and this will go towards partially funding my upgrade to Canon's new 1DMkII. Camera also does not have that many actuations on it and it's serial number is 0220104244.

Some shots of Cambridge which were taken with this camera are viewable in a private gallery he http://www.pbase.com/compuminus/cambridge2
I can also provide any images of the camera itself if requested.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions you might have. For those in Cambridge, you can have a look at it first and even test it out for a while.

Please contact me via email at:
-Sean
Old August 5th 04, 03:17 AM
Sean McHugh

For sale in UK/EU only
Old August 5th 04, 03:36 PM
Sean McHugh

Old August 5th 04, 07:40 PM
Tom Scales

Outstanding! Fantastic price!

For what? Seems like this would have been an excellent time to quote the
message to which you were replying.

Old August 5th 04, 10:07 PM
David Harris

Tom Scales wrote:

Outstanding! Fantastic price!

For what? Seems like this would have been an excellent time to quote the
message to which you were replying.

"Sean McHugh" wrote in message

Just click on the number 1 References, it takes you straight the the article, reproduced below for
your convenience.

Best

DH
---------

Old August 6th 04, 12:18 PM
Tom Scales

"David Harris" wrote in message

Tom Scales wrote:

[...]

Why would I bother? The post needed proper quoting.

Tom

Old August 6th 04, 12:23 PM
David Harris

Tom Scales wrote:
Outstanding! Fantastic price!
For what? Seems like this would have been an excellent time to quote the
message to which you were replying.
"Sean McHugh" wrote in message

Just click on the number 1 References, it takes you straight the the article, reproduced below

for
your convenience.
Best
DH

Why would I bother? The post needed proper quoting.
Tom

OK, just trying to be helpful, dont if you dont want to, but if you are the slightest bit
interested, Sean is a bloody superb photographer, and I can totally recommend his gallery to anyone.

Good Luck with the sale Sean (I got my D70 eventually),

David